• Ripping Clothes ⋆

I wake up to my ringtone streaming from the kitchen

I wake up to my ringtone streaming from the kitchen. The second I open my eyes, they fall on Alisons sleeping figure that's pressed against my chest. My phone stops ringing so I don't get up, afraid she might wake up when I move. Her makeup is slightly smudged and her hair fuzzy from our activities last night, but she still looks incredible. She's so beautiful.

I brush a strain from her hair out of her face, behind her ear, when my phone goes off again.

Maybe something happend?

Slowly I move my body out from under her and make my way to the kitchen. The ringing stopped. I close the door on my way out of the bedroom and head to my clothes that are still laying at the floor and dress into my shorts and shirt . I grab my phone but as I look on the screen there were no missed calls, just a few messages from my brother and one from Adam. Weird. As I open Adams chat the ringing starts again, it must be Ali's phone. Her bag lays open on the counter and as I take a look on her phone, Laura's name stands on the screen. I answer it.

A loud voice streams through my ears, which makes me hold the phone a few inches away from my head. „ALISON MARIE COLLINS, I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN AMAZING EXCUSE WHY YOU WERE MISSING FOR 12 HOURS, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

I think she might be a little mad.

„Hey Laura." I say carefully.

„Who is this? Chris?" she asks loud, but not as screaming as before.

„Yeah, sorry we didn't tell you guys, but you all were gone after we left the dancefloor, so Ali stayed with me. She's still asleep." I explain.

„Oh, that's.... that's awesome." There is a short silence. „Sorry I yelled at you but I was so worried. Didn't you get Adams texts?" Laura asks.

„We didn't check our phones when we got home, I was about to open the text, when I heard Alis phone go off again." I explain. „Are you with him?"

„Yes, we're all at Reggies place, Alison has the key to our place so I couldn't go home. Please tell her to call me back when she's awake."

„Of course, sorry again." I say, feeling awful now for leaving her alone with them last night. But I honestly couldn't think of anything else, than of how bad I wanted her. I never felt this kind of attraction before.

„It's fine now, bye Chris."

„Bye Laura."

I put the phone on the counter and check Adams message.