• That's Captain America ⋆

As I press my eyes shut all I see is her

As I press my eyes shut all I see is her. On the couch, on top of the bed, sitting on the kitchen counter and, my personal favorite, pressed against the glass wall in the shower. I see her in every position I had her yesterday, I can hear her screams, the sound of our skin slapping together. She consumed me, burnt herself in every cell of my body, my only gravitational pull is towards Alison, I'm officially addicted.

Harshly I crash my free hand against the steering wheel before gripping it with all the power I have left in me while I try trying to keep my breathing steady. I press myself back in the backrest as far as it allows me to, the creaking sounds making me hold back a little, afraid I might break the seat if I would increase my movements any further.

The sudden feeling that someone might walk by lets my eyes shoot open from themselves, checking the parking lot. To my relief it's still empty. My eyes eventually wander down to my midst, soaking in the image infront of me.

"Fuck!" I hiss as my tip hits the back of Alisons throat, making me tighten my fist in Alisons hair,  guiding her movements.

Carefully I begin to pump my hips up everytime her head moves down and when she moans against my dick, I loose it. My other hand lets go of the steering wheel to slide my fingers in her hair as I take control, my movements speeding up the more moans escape from her.

I swear, she's the best fucking thing that has ever happened to me. It's not like I didn't just had her against the kitchen table before leaving my hotel room but here we are, in the parking garage at the airport where Alison started to please me the second I shut the engine down.

I feel that I won't last any longer as her tongue swirls around my tip before she takes me in till I hit the back of her throat again.

"Fuck, yes!" I pant, bringing one hand back against the steering wheel, afraid I might loose control and be too rough because of this imense feeling. "That's it, Alison."

I press my upper body back into the seat again as I shoot my release inside her mouth, groaning as I come harder than ever before. My head spins slighty as my vision goes blank, her movements steady to keep my orgasm going as long as possible. The good girl she is, she swallows every single drop I give her, sucking me clean as I'm finished before sitting back up to clean the corners of her mouth with her thumb, seductively licking her finger clean afterwards.

Fuck, I could come again at this sight only.

With my eyes watching her I put myself back into my pants before eventually closing the zipper. I don't want to leave her, not yet nor in two week, never. I lean my head back with a depressed sigh, not getting enough from her face. My eyes brand every single detail of it in my memory as I speak up again, almost whisper, "I will miss your face so damn much."