• Epilogue ⋆

I open my eyes at the lightning that shoots through my body, but quickly squeeze them back shut at the blazing sun that streams through the huge window facade

When the feeling returns, I open them again.

"Oh, fuck." I hiss as I slowly come back to my senses, fisting the sheets as a wet tongue licks up the shaft of my cock.

A chuckle comes from under the blanket, "Took you long enough."

I lift the covers and throw them off the bed in one swift motion, finding her kneeling between my legs, her lips now fully wrapped around me. I almost come from the sight alone.

"God, how I love being woken up like this." I groan as her teeth make contact with the skin of my base, "If you do that again, the fun will be over sooner than you'd like."

Her hand moves lower, her mouth making a plopping sound as her lips leave my cock, "Don't tell me what to do." her hand cups my balls, carefully not to hurt me but firmly to prove her point, "I'm the boss right now."

Shit, how I love her taking control like this. Our sex life was always thrilling, but she grew even more adventurous over the past few months. We tried a lot of stuff, in a lot of places.

But her being bossy with me while having sex - my absolute favorite.

"Yes, ma'am."

I bend an arm under my head, watching her mouth devour me, her big eyes staying on me the whole time, like she's told to.

We made a few ground rules, finding out both our limits and likings with nothing but respect and love towards each other. Though our sex sometimes feels like we both deeply disrespect one another.

I feel how I come closer and closer to my climax, but I don't want to finish like this. More precisely not in her mouth. I'm about to pull her up towards me when my phone rings loudly.

Her mouth releases me, "You know, it would be rude not to answer a call."

"It would indeed." I reach for my phone with a smirk on my face, my eyes not leaving her, but hesitate to swipe the screen, "You'll behave right?"

She bites her lip and nods sweetly, making me groan at the loss of those lips on my cock. "Make it quick." I demand of the person on the other line as I take the call.

A chuckle resonates through the speaker. "Good morning to you, too."

I lift the phone from my ear and check the screen, seeing Megan's name. I groan internally but move the phone back, "Sorry, I'm kind of in the middle of something." A wink to Alison, her tongue circling my tip.

"Please don't explain yourself." she says, thinking of some past experiences where my girlfriend wasn't behaving like today. "I just wanted to say that the stylists will be at your door in half an hour, and you two better be showered by then. The premiere won't be waiting as patiently as the guys from the buzz feed interview."