• How Do I Tell You I Need You?

"Thanks for the tour, man

"Thanks for the tour, man." I say as my feet touch the solid ground again, earning a pat on the shoulder from him.

"Anytime. Bring her home safely." Isaac states and nods his head towards Alison who just walks down the ramp, heading to where we're standing.

"I will." I say, my eyes not leaving her figure and when she approaches me I extend my hand out for her to grab which she does with a wide smile.

She hugs Isaac with her free hand, keeping mine in her other one. "Thank you so much. It was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." he says and rubs her back. "Next time you're coming over call me sooner, maybe we could do something with Sienna together." they pull appart and he looks at me. "You're more than welcome too, Chris. Maybe you can join her when she visits us again."

"I would like that." I state and look at her.

She squeezes my hand thightly and smiles. "Yeah, I would like that, too."

"No go and use your last evening together." he laughs and motions to our friends that are waiting at the end of the dock.

We say our goodbyes and walk towards the others when Alison speaks up again. "You would really come back here with me?"

I furrow my brows and look at her. "Of course I would. I love spending time with you."

"I also love spending time with you." she smiles at me and I let go of her hand to lay my hand around her shoulders, pulling her as close to me as possible while she wraps her hand around my back to hold onto my waist.

"Now, what's the plan for the rest of the evening?" Alison says as we reach the others.

"So, Laura and I would head back to my place if that's alright?" Adam questions while pulling Laura towards him.

"Yeah, me and Scott would head back, too." Reggie states and points to a gawning Scott.

"Will you be alright, Al? I can also stay with you if you want to." Laura asks.

"Oh no need to, go ahead. I'll be fine." she assures her.

"Okay, then bye guys!" Laura says and quickly pulls Alison in a hug while whispering something in her ear, to quietly for me to hear.

Now she points with her finger to my face. "Take care of her, Evans."

"I will protect her with my life." I speak up, causing Alison to put her hand over her mouth as she giggles.