• Playing Dirty ⋆

With my heart slamming fervently against my ribcage with each beat I close the door and make my way over to the nearest window, glaring outside and watching Alison get into her car

Just looking at her, even with this distance between us, makes my whole body tingle of how much I care about this human. She simply walked into my life, turned everything around and made me addicted to her without me even noticing.

And I don't think I can ever get enough.

Her eyes wander towards the house again for a brief second, as if she would look for something, before I see her grab the steering wheel and close her eyes, screaming before her lips curl up into a smile.

I can't help myself but release a deep laugh, not being able to bring my eyes away from her.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

"Is this the place where you're going to kill me?" she asks with an amused tone in her voice while looking out of the window, her arm stretched outside.

I chuckle, "Believe me, I wouldn't take you to one of my favorite spots if that was my intention."

"Yeah? Where would you take me then?"

I furrow my brows, looking over to meet her gaze, "If I wanted to murder you?" I ask in disbelief.

"M-hm." she nods.

The smile on her lips makes me assume she's just joking but the neutral glance in her eyes gives away that she is in dead ass serious.

"Are we really having this conversation?" I laugh.

"You said you wouldn't take me there." she explains, enhancing the last word, "It sounded like you had some place in mind. So I am curious, Mr. Evans, where would you take me?"

"I never really thought about that, to be honest." I admit, focusing on the road before my eyes shoot back to meet hers, "Oh god, you're one of them, aren't you?"

My words make her release an adorable laughter, "One of them? You need to be a little more specific here."

"One of these women that watch murder documentaries for relaxation. Like right before bed so they can fall asleep." I state, "Now I'm afraid you are going to murder me there."

Her hearty laugh fills the car once more, making my heart beat faster in my chest, "I don't even know where you're taking me, so you can relax. I'm not prepared." she says before she winks at me.