• Secrecy

"Would it be very inappropriate if I say I'm jealous?"

"A little bit maybe."

Laura just shruggs her shoulders. "I don't care, that sounds like the best sex ever, how could I not be jealous?" she says and plops down on the upholstered lounge chair next to mine, after handing me one of the two cocktails she just made.

Chris brought us home an hour ago, after picking up Laura from Adam on the way. We're chilling on the balcony since then.

"It was really good sex." I say and take a sip from the straw that's plugged in the pink drink. My stomach flutters only by the thought of last night, more because of the thought of Chris than the sex, to be honest.

"When are you seeing him again?" she asks, taking a sip from her drink, too.

"He texted me if we wanted to have lunch with them later. They're going to this restaurant at the boardwalk, The Catamaran. He also suggested we could go to the beach afterwards. I said I would have to ask you first."

"Them?" she questions while sitting up a bit and resting her weight at one of her elbows, facing me with wide eyes. I know what she's curious about.

„Yeah. You know, Chris, Scott, Reggie..." I tease her, leaning back and resting my head on the chair with closed eyes. I feel her gaze burning holes in my body without seeing her face, so I look back at her and finally say the name she wants to hear. "Adam..."

"Oh, okay. Yeah, we can go if you want, I don't mind." she says and looks away with a smile plastered on her face.

"I can tell. I text him." I say while grabbing my phone from the bedside table and open Chris' chat. "Speaking of the devil, how was your evening by the way? You stayed with Adam?" I ask and send the message I just typed.

Alison Collins
Hi, does your offer still stand?

"Yep, had no keys." Laura explains. My eyes shoot up from my phone, looking at her in disbelieve.

"Mhm." I murmur. "You know that Sienna keeps a key under the bench infront of her door. Why didn't you just used that one."

"Oh, yeah. Didn't think of that key." she mumbles nervously and lowers her gaze, away from mine.

"Right, you didn't think of it because your mind was busy picturing Adam between your legs." I tease her.

"What? No!" Her eyes immediately shoot up.

"Laura, I know you better than you know yourself, don't even try to deny it." I say and look back at my phone that had vibrated. As I unlock the screen I see that Chris had answered.