• Cassiopeia And Cepheus ⋆

The next two days had gone by really fast, we made the most of it and since Adam left, Chris and Laura grew to good friends, which makes me so happy

The next two days had gone by really fast, we made the most of it and since Adam left, Chris and Laura grew to good friends, which makes me so happy. We just brought her to the airport to say our goodbyes and are now heading back to the parking lot.

We get into the car and when I close my door, I look over to him, leaning over the center console while smiling widely at him, "I'm all yours now."

He grins, "Hmm, I like that."

With his hand he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me towards him, letting our lips collide.

"So what do you wanna do?" Chris asks me when we pull away, but staying near my face, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"I may have an idea. You up for a surprise?" I ask him.

"I love surprises." he says before connecting his lips with mine once again.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹ ⊹

"I definitely hate surprises from now on." Chris grumbles as he makes his way through the small hole of the fence.

I giggle, "Oh come on, it will be fun."

"How can breaking into a botanical garden be fun?" he asks while following me through the trees.

"Okay maybe fun wasn't the right word, but just trust me, it'll be worth it."

We make our way through the small forest at the rim of the fence, filled with beautiful rare plants and trees. We reach the path and start following it till we're right at the wide meadow in the middle of the garden. I grab Chris' hand pull him with me, walking over the freshly mowed grass to the middle of the field.

"Are you familiar with star constellations?" I ask him, looking over my shoulder to see his face.

He glares at me, slightly confused, "Not really, why?"

I let go of his hand and lay down on the grass, motioning him to do the same. When he lays next to me I look up at the sky. Not a single cloud is to be seen and because the garden isn't enlighted at night, we're having an awesome sight at the stars above us.

"Those five stars that look like a tilted w," I speak up as I point up to the constellation, "they build the constellation Cassiopeia, it's named after the vain queen Cassiopeia, mother of Andromeda. According to the greek mythology, she boasted about her unrivaled beauty. And this," moving my hand a little further to the left, "this what looks a house with a roof is the constellation Cepheus, he was the king of Aethiopia and married to Cassiopeia."