• Prom Night

The nervousness becomes the better of me as I apply the last layer of mascara on my lashes, releasing a tensed breath when I look at my reflection in the mirror

The nervousness becomes the better of me as I apply the last layer of mascara on my lashes, releasing a tensed breath when I look at my reflection in the mirror. A huge smile is plastered on my face when I spot Chris' mark on the skin right under my ear, touching it with my index finger, my nerves instantly calm by just the thought of him.

Never in my life have I felt such a strong connection to someone I've only known for a few weeks and to be honest, the things Chris makes me feel when we're together lets me assume I've simply never felt them towards anyone ever.

Life feels like a movie when I'm with him and my world almost stopps spinning when my eyes meet his, not to mention my heart that tends to skip a few beats when I'm near him. My feelings towards him have grown drastically with each day, with each conversation, each kiss, each touch, they've grown from this enamored state into something more serious, and I feel it everytime I simply look at him.

I have fallen. Quickly, passionately and severely fallen for this guy I bumped into three weeks ago. And it scares the shit out of me.

With one last deep breath I close my mascara and put it back into my make up bag next to the sink and walk outside the bathroom, searching through my clothes while I'm still wrapped in a towel.

Chris told me to wear anything I want and that lets my anxiety play dangerous games with me. I don't know if jeans and a simple top are too casual for what he has planned or if a dress is a bit too fancy, are we doing something outside? Do I need a jacket?

The ringing sound of the doorbell saves me from loosing my mind and I head towards the front door. I quickly glance down on my watch afraid I'm too late but Chris shouldn't be here anything soon to six and it's only quarter to five.

I open the door and am met with a slightly grey haired man dressed in a brown suit, holding a rectangular large box with a red ribbon on top in one hand and a bouquet of more red roses than I could count in the other. I guess he's here for Sienna.

"Uhm.." is all I manage to get out.

"Mrs. Alison Collins?" the man asks politely, confusing me even more by shooting my assumption out of the window.

"Y-Yes, that's me." I stumble nervously with my words, focusing the objects in his hands.

"Delivery from Mr. Evans." he says and streches his hands out towards me, motioning me to grab the things he's holding.

From Chris?

I hesitate for a moment before taking the box and the roses from him, "Thank you, sir."