• Rough Night ⋆

His lips on my neck and his fingers that dig into my waist are making my skin feel like it's on fire, matching the pooling heat that radiates from between my legs as every little touch of him sends shivers of pleasure through my entire body

A gasp escapes my lips as he crashes me harshly against the wall, holding me in place with his body that's pressed against mine, taking all the air out of my lungs when his lips start to move fervently against mine.

With skilled movements his hands remove the last of my clothes, my lace lingerie set falling to the ground, leaving me completely exposed to him. His eyes roam down my now naked body and the movement of his tongue wetting his plump lips shows me just how much he's enjoying this right know.

The sudden feeling of his hand against my neck, choking me with the right force takes me by surprise. My eyes close and roll back into my head at the feeling but are instantly shot back open when he gives my neck a vigorous squeeze. I find his gaze as he leans towards me, his voice low and deep, "I want to fuck you so hard you can't spell your name right anymore."

His other hand finds my breast, twitching my nipple firmly, causing my back to arch from the pain mixed with pleasure. I moan in response.

"In every position this room allows me to."

He lets go of me and I watch him as he opens his belt, pulling his pants down slowly together with his underwear, showing me how desperately he wants to fuck me. The sight of his throbbing length makes me press my thighs together in anticipation.

His hands find my legs, pulling me up with his strong arms before guiding them to wrap around his torso. I bring my palms against the hot skin of his broad shoulders to steady myself but my arms are quickly slammed back against the wall behind me, Chris holding them in position with one hand around both my wrists. His other hand slides down all the way from the skin between my breats till my core, his movement stopping when he feels the wetness between my legs.

"Hm, is that all for me?"

I bite down on my bottom lip and just nod. There's no denying in what he does to me, and he earns every right to be cocky about it.

He removes the hand from my folds, grabbing his cock and pumping it a few times before guiding his tip to my entrance, all while holding me up with only one hand.

The hand that gripped his dick joins his second one around my wrists and without any warning, he slams into me, hard, my juices allowing him so fill me up completely at ease. I scream at the sudden flood of feelings that wash through my body, causing me to crash the back of my head against the hard wall with a loud smack.