• But First Dessert ⋆

We step outside the club, breething for the fresh air to cool the heat down a little and walk towards a black SUV, that's parked on a parking lot next to the exit

We step outside the club, breething for the fresh air to cool the heat down a little and walk towards a black SUV, that's parked on a parking lot next to the exit. Okay, maybe walking is an understatement we almost run, clearly impatient. Chris grabs the keys from his pants and unlocks the car, he then opens the passenger door for me. I giggle, slightly amused about his gelntlemen gesture if you consider, that we're two strangers who just left the club only to fuck the shit out of each other.  He closes the door, walks around the car and gets into it himself. Chris starts the engine and heads out of the parking lot.

"What's so funny?" he asks a little confused.

"I can't believe that you just opened the door for me." I explain, still grinning.

He lays his hand on my thight, dangerously close to my pulsing folds, and squezzes it. "Yeah, I like that kitschy stuff. You don't?"

"Oh I love kitschy stuff, don't get me wrong. I just-I didn't expected you to do it, because we don't even know each other for more than, what 12 hours? And now, here we are, in your car, driving to your place to have sex." I explain.

He laughes stroking my leg. "Believe me, just because we're gonna eat the dessert before the main course, doesn't mean Iwouldn't date the shit out of you afterwards."

Wait, what?

I feel my cheeks turn red and my heart race speed up because of his words. He would date me?  I don't know how to react, so I just smile at him and look out of the window. Chris stops the car shortly after infront of a big five star hotel and turns off the engine. He gets out of the car and before I could reach to the door, Chris already opened it for me. I blush again. Why does he have such an effect on me?

"May I?" he holds his hand out for me to grab it. I take it and hop out of the high car. He doesn't let go of my hand and leads me inside towards the lifts. After a few seconds that felt like hours the doors finally open and we step inside, still holding hands. The second the door shut, he grabs my face and presses his lips against mine. Rough. I feel my back crash against the wall. Our lips are moving hard against each others, while his tongue is asking for permission, which I give him without hesitation. There is no gap between us, our bodys are so close, that the thin fabric of our clothes is the only thing in between. He grabs my tights and lifts me up, immediately I spread my legs so he can press himself against my sensitive center, never braking our kiss. The friction lets me escape a soft moan, which leads Chris to lean in a little more. The tention between the two of us is getting unbearable. Finally the lift stops at his floor. He breaks our kiss and locks his eyes with mine, still pressing me against the wall. The soft blue color got darker and his lips are plump from our kiss.  

"Your the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." he breathes heavily while stroking my hair behind my ear. I blush again while he helps me back on my feet and takes my hand to guide me to his room. The card slides through the scanner. Chris opens the door and lets me step inside before he does. His hotelroom is more like an appartment with a kitchen a big living room and huge windows were you can see the whole city. Next to the TV on the wall in front of the couch is an open door, behind it a huge king sized bed. After I hear him lock the door behind me I immediately feel his hands on my waist a second after. He digs his fingers into my skin and starts placing kisses down my neck, till he reaches that spot. His soft lips on my sweetspot make me arch my back while I throw my head back on his shoulder outright. This bastard remembered.