• I Really Like You ⋆

I open my eyes, feeling Alisons body pressed against mine

I open my eyes, feeling Alisons body pressed against mine. As I look down I see her peacefully asleep with her head and hand still on my chest, assumingly we didn't move. I could definitely get used to waking up like this.

Since I'm planning on staying longer in San Diego, I need to make a few calls. Even though I'm kinda my own boss I can't just stay here, it's not that simple. I need to make some phone calls to let my team know that I won't be available for the next weeks. Or more precisely that I plan on staying longer.

Carefully I move my body out of the bed, trying my best to not wake Alison up. Once I'm on my feet I put some grey sweatpants on and grab my phone out of the pants I wore last night before heading out to the balcony, closing the bedroom door on the way.

I dial the number of my assistant and she picks up almost immediately.

"Hey Chris, how's your time out?" Megan's warm voice resonates out of the speaker of my phone.

"Hey, it's amazing. Just what I'm needing."

"I assume your not just calling me because you want to talk?"

"You know me too well, Megan." I laugh.

"That's the result of working with someone for 9 years." she chuckles. "What can I do for you?"

"Is there any chance you can give me a little more time off?" I ask carefully.

"About how much time are we talking here?"

"Another two weeks would be great, three would be better."

She sighs. "God Chris, that's not a little - that's a lot."

"Look, I know that I request much from you and the two week you already managed me to get off were hard to organize, especially at the moment, and I'm so thankful that you were able to do that but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important." I say and exhale a long breath. "I want to be honest with you, I have to make a few very important choices right now, in private and with my career, I just need more time to make the right decision."

"I completely understand that, but I don't know if I can put everything on hold for that time. You know that there are a few new great projects we both talked about and which are starting to be casted in the following weeks. Worst case is that I have to cancel a few of those auditions." she explains.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, Megan."

"Nothing you have to be sorry for, it's my job to inform you. Look, I will try to delay as many projects as possible, I think I could manage for you to have another two weeks completely off but it would be great for you to be back in LA after those two weeks so you are around to do the one or other audition, the rest of the week you can spend however you want to. Is that a deal?"