• Naughty Comments

"Oh my god, don't move!"

"What?" I chuckle and look over to her when I see her grabbing her phone.

Alison's head turns towards me as her eyes widen, "Chris! I said don't move . . . Turn your head back and try not to move too quickly."

Confused I pull my attention back to the road and continue driving, being that I'm not sure what she wants from me right now.

"Don't look so tense." she giggles, and it makes me relax a little bit.

"How when I don't know what's going on?"

"Just - act normal." she declares, so I give my best to do so.

After a few seconds I hear a clicking sound coming from her phone, telling me she took a picture. The sound causes Dodger to lift his head from my shoulder.

"I got it!" she beams and turns her phone so I can see the picture she took from me and Dodger. "Isn't that the cutest thing?"

I pat her thigh before resting my hand there, "It is, it's the first time I'm seeing how that actually looks. Normally we're alone in the car when he does this."

Dodger hates to stay put on his seat in the back, so when it's a longer ride he usually ends up with his head on my shoulder, looking out of the windshield with me.

"You two are so cute." she says with a sigh, "Kinda makes me feel jealous."

"I think we've done a lot more things than that." I smirk and squeeze her thigh playfully, earning a slap on my arm.

"Not like this, you perv!" she laughs and puts her hand over mine before she turns her head towards me, "I mean I'm jealous of this picture of you two. We don't have one single cute picture of us."

"I mean . . . I can think of one."

"Oh yeah?" she asks ironically and turns her body towards me in the seat, "I dare you to show me one."

"I can't show you right now, but do you remember when I picked you up from work two weeks ago?"

My head turns towards her to see the confused look in her face. She thinks for a moment before speaking up, "I remember that night, but what photo do you mea . . . oh god." she closes her eyes and presses her head against the headrest, "First, I meant cute picture, and second, of both of us. You can only see my face."

"My dick's on it, that should count."

"You're unbelievable!" she states with a laughter, and I join in, "You better stop those naughty comments before you get me all worked up. We're on the way to your family and I'm already shitting bricks."