• Horny Teens

Nervously I take the last few stairs up to the condo, fixing my clothes and brushing through my hair as I tighten my grasp around the flowers in my hand

Nervously I take the last few stairs up to the condo, fixing my clothes and brushing through my hair as I tighten my grasp around the flowers in my hand. I find myself standing infront of the familiar front door, my heart beating uncontrollably in my chest. I gulp hard before knocking at the door.

Pull yourself together, Chris...

I hear footsteps inside the appartment, then the sound of a key unlocking the door before it gets opened, revealing the person that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Wow." Alison gaps, her eyes scanning my body before they find my eyes again,  "Look at you, handsome."

"Hey, baby." I smile, pulling her towards me to connect our lips for a short kiss, holding her close by her hips.

"Are you nervous?" she questions me when we pull appart.

"A little bit to be honest." I admit as I take her hand in mine, letting her guide me further into the appartment.

"Don't be, you're gonna like her. She's great." Alison states, giving my hand a soothing squeeze, "And you're both almost the same age so I'm confident that you'll get along very well."

I just smile at her, following her small figure through the all to familiar hallway. Besides staying at my hotel room, Alison and I also spent a lot of time here, sneaking around when her aunt was either at work or just not home. But because tomorrow is my last day here, I suggested to meet Sienna, who knows when I'll be back at San Diego and Alison was more than happy about it.

We walk around the corner and through the opened balcony doors on the terrace, seeing her aunt sitting on the lounge bench, reading a book.

Alison clears her throat as we reach her. "Sienna? I want you to meet someone."

The woman looks up from her book and her lips form into a huge grin when her eyes shoot up, looking between Alison and I. "You have to be Chris." she states while standing up, pulling me in for a hug, "I'm happy to finally meet you, I'm Sienna."

"Better get used to it," Alison laughs while patting my back, "My family is filled with huggers."

"Oh shut up!" Sienna mocks when pulling appart.

"No worries, mine too." I announce as I rest my hand on Alisons waist, pulling her slightly towards me. "Those are for you, thanks for having me." I say as I hand Sienna the flowers.

"Oh thank you, that's very sweet of you." she says as she takes the bouquet, looking over to Alison before whispering, "Keep him."