• Dirty Dancing

As I walk away from Chris, I feel his gaze burning holes in my back

As I walk away from Chris, I feel his gaze burning holes in my back. I wonder if he felt the same connection as me. I tend to fall for someone way to quick, but you can't deny that there was.... something. God I hope Laura wants to go out clubbing later, the sun is slowly starting to set, so we would have enough time to go home change. Actually, we HAVE to go home change, I bet dressed like that we wouldn't even get to take a step in a club. As I head out of the bar, I see Laura sitting on a beach lounger with her phone in her hand.

"Laura!" I call her.

"Hey, I was just about to text you. Where you been?" she asks. I sit down on the little stair in front of her legs.

"Oh sorry, I should have texted you. I was at the bar with a guy I nearly ran over on my way to the toilet. He droped his beer because of me, so I bought him a new one as an apology." I explain.

"How romantic, was he hot?"

"Incredibly hot. He gave me his phone number, he wants us to join him and his brother in a club later. But only if you really want to." I say.

"O-m-g. Of course! I want to see this hottie. Besides clubbing sounds perfect for celebrating your gratuation. Maybe later he has a little gift for you...." she smirks.

"Laura!" I hit her leg.

"Autsch! Bitch, that hurt!" she dramatically holds her leg, as if she's seriously injured.

"You deserved it, I just met him an hour ago." I laugh.

"And? I don't see the problem. Oh come on Ali,  you deserve a little fun. Who's better for having fun with than some randon hot guy, who lives on the other side of the continent." she questions.

"That's the point, he's from Boston." I explain. And I really like him...

"Well, in that case it's faith. Text him!"

"Don't be silly Laura, there's not such thing like faith. What should i say?" I ask, kind of nervous.

"Jesus, just give me your phone." she streches her hand out and I give it to her. "What's his name?"

"Chris Evans." i reply.

"Weird." she shakes her head.

"What?" I blurt out.

"Nothing, that name just sounds familiar."

"He's from Boston, maybe you know him?" I ask. "You're seeing him later, so just ask him then."

Alison Collins