203. The Scent Of Life

Ya Ting looked at Wei Changfeng, her eyes sparkling. Then, she smiled, “I knew they were on good terms when I worked with Changfeng and Le’an. It seems that Director Guan’s work has facilitated this couple.”

Wei Changfeng also smiled and said, “That’s true.”

The two of them said a few words on the stage, but Qi Le’an was a little light-headed and couldn’t hear anything.

After Wei Changfeng came down from the stage, he put the trophy in Qi Le’an’s hands, not caring about the cameras at all.

The staff member who was accompanying Li Zheyu to the hospital dropped his mobile phone to the face. He sat up from the bed and said to the sleepy Li Zheyu, “Sir! Your friend has got the award!”

Li Zheyu fell into a slight concussion. Now he felt dizzy and nauseated. He was frightened by the staff member and started retching.

“No, it’s not your friend who got the award… It’s Wei Changfeng! Yet, Wei Changfeng said that the award was for two people!”

The staff member was still shouting with staring eyes, “Oh, he is Qi Le’an!”

Li Zheyu couldn’t hear this name the most. He was furious and said, “Don’t mention him! Get lost!”

The staff member was startled and a little unhappy, “Fine! I’m leaving now…”

After saying that, he went out of the ward and posted a tweet on Weibo, leaving Li Zheyu to lie there alone.

Li Zheyu clenched his fists. Unfortunately, no matter how angry he was, there was nothing he could do.

In the venue, the award ceremony finally ended and the movie ‘Someone Likes Blue’ became the biggest winner of the Golden Film Awards. The whole crew were asking Director Guan to spring for the dinner. Guan Kai was generous enough, who said that he had booked a private room in the best restaurant in Hongkong.

Everyone exclaimed in joys. Guan Kai turned around and wanted to find Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng but he only found that they had disappeared.

Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng had gone to eat noodles with fish balls.

At the back door of the great theater, there was an empty dark alley. Wei Changfeng went to say goodbye to Sheng Chang’an while Qi Le’an was holding the trophy and waited alone.

If it weren’t for Wei Changfeng, Qi Le’an really wouldn’t have known that there was such an alley behind the gorgeous and magnificent theater. There was no one here, let alone reporters.

There was some noise from afar. Qi Le’an thought that Wei Sama had come out so he stood straight with a smile and looked at the door.

However, it wasn’t Wei Changfeng who came out.

“Elder Ge?” Qi Le’an was holding the trophy and said, “Hello.”

Elder Ge was alone. He was surprised to see Qi Le’an too, saying, “There are too many people at the front door. I can go home earlier from here.”

Qi Le’an nodded in a daze. Elder Ge’s granddaughter married a rich man in the city. When he got here, he would live with his granddaughter.

“I’ll help you get a taxi?” Qi Le’an asked again.

Elder Ge pointed at the bicycle in the small alley and said, “I will ride this back home.”

Qi Le’an could not help but think that Elder Ge was in his eighties but he was still quite fit.