218. Property

Gu Ying looked terrible but Qi Le’an didn’t give in at all.

Gu Ying was surprised to find that the child in front of him was different from three years ago. If it was three years ago, he could still say that Qi Le’an was indecisive, but now Qi Le’an was a man of decision like a sword drawn from a sheath.

Gu Ying found it a little hard to accept it. He asked, “Did Wei Changfeng teach you to speak like that?”

Qi Le’an frowned, “What does it have to do with Wei Sama? I just…”

“Just what?” Gu Ying raised his eyebrows.

Qi Le’an was silent, then he said, “I don’t know what my parents were doing, but they were gone. What are you trying to look for?”

Gu Ying looked at Qi Le’an in front of him. Could he tell him that they suspected his parents were still alive and they were actually transcending time and space?

Gu Ying didn’t know what to say.

Qi Le’an sighed and said, “I’m sorry for… for my rashness, but I don’t want to be entangled in the past anymore. No matter if it was my uncle or someone else, I don’t want to look back on it anymore.”

He transferred his avoidance of his parents to his uncle’s family, making Gu Ying mistakenly think that Qi Le’an hated the past so much because he met his nasty relatives.

Gu Ying couldn’t see anything wrong with him, so he said, “I was the one who disturbed you today. Mr. Xu is in a good condition. Thank you for your concern.”

Qi Le’an didn’t say anything.

Gu Ying stood up and prepared to leave. Qi Le’an also got up to see him off. When they walked to the door, Gu Ying suddenly stopped.

Qi Le’an looked at him in confusion.

Gu Ying smiled and looked at Qi Le’an, “You really look like your mother.”

Qi Le’an pursed his lips and didn’t say anything.

Gu Ying added, “This is the ninth year of the deaths of Qi Xiaoguo and his wife. The project was completely killed off last year. No one will disturb you in the future.”

Qi Le’an was stunned.

Gu Ying seemed to miss something and said, “Sis Pingjin’s sweet bean bun was really delicious. She often said that her son loved it most.”

Then he smiled again and said, “In the past, Sis Pingjin always liked to hide things behind the photo frame.”

Qi Le’an’s pupils were contracted and his first reaction was that he knew it!

Gu Ying knew it! He knew the letter behind the portrait of Qi Le’an’s grandfather!

But there was no trace of the letter being opened. Could it be that they had installed cameras in the house?

Qi Le’an was shocked and confused in his heart, but he still looked calm on the surface.

Gu Ying looked at him for a few seconds and smiled, “Everything is over. The information would be sealed up for fifty years. I don’t know if I will have the chance to eat the sweet bean bun of Sis Pingjin again in my life.”

“You’re a good actor. I won’t say goodbye to you. I hope we won’t see each other again.”

After saying this, Gu Ying turned and left. Qi Le’an wanted to see him off, but Gu Ying waved his hand with back towards him.

Qi Le’an’s footsteps stopped in an instant.

‘This Gu Ying… He actually knows everything?’