241. Surgrey

The ward was very quiet. Wei Mama smiled and looked at Wei Changfeng, “Have you had a nightmare?”

Wei Changfeng seemed to have not woken up from the dream. He gave a reluctant smile and nodded, “Yes.”

Wei Mama smiled, “How can you still have nightmares? You are not a young boy now! Come and have the porridge. It was Le’an who brought it.”

Wei Changfeng got down from the bed, rubbed his face, and said, “I’ll go wash my face first.”

After he finished, he went straight to the bathroom.

Qi Le’an heard the sound of running water and after a while, Wei Changfeng came out. Qi Le’an handed him a tissue. Wei Changfeng wiped his face and returned to his usual gentleness.

He asked Wei Mama, “How do you feel?”

Wei Mama shrugged, “How can I feel? I’m really feeling good! But I don’t think you look well. Eat some food quickly!”

Wei Changfeng asked Qi Le’an if he had eaten before. Qi Le’an nodded and gave up the place by the side of the bed to him. Then Wei Changfeng sat down and started having porridge.

He didn’t know if he himself was hungry or not but he just bolted down porridge anyway. Qi Le’an asked, “Do you want to eat more?”

Wei Changfeng shook his head and asked, “Where’s Sis?”

Qi Le’an answered, “She seemed to still be asleep when I left.”

Wei Changfeng nodded and started to look at his phone. When he saw the photo sent by Qi Le’an, he couldn’t help but smile.

Qi Le’an turned on the TV for Wei Mama and it was tuned to a variety show. Wei Mama laughed while watching, “Hey! It’s very interesting!”

When Wei Changfeng saw that it was a repeat of Entertainment Challenge, he said to Wei Mama, “Le’an has appeared in this show. I will play it for you another day.”

Wei Mama was overjoyed and said, “Okay, okay! But recently, I feel that my eyesight is not good… Do I need to get presbyopia glasses?”

Qi Le’an felt a little upset.

Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “Okay, I will accompany you to the optician’s by then.”

Wei Mama muttered, “But you’re so busy… Is the movie going to be released? It will be fine to ask Juanhua to accompany me.”

There was a trace of sadness flashing in Wei Changfeng’s eyes.

Wei Mama continued to watch the television. After ten o’clock, she started to miss her grandson. The last time the doctor came to check, she asked when she would be discharged. The doctor smiled and said that they would observe her for two days while Wei Mama also said that she had recovered very well.

As long as the doctor left, Wei Mama became sleepy again. Wei Changfeng helped Wei Mama to wash up and watched her lie on the bed.

“You can go back!” Wei Mama said, “I’ll have a sleep here. It’s okay! I can’t sleep well if you are still here!”

Qi Le’an knew that Wei Changfeng would not go back, so he said to Wei Mama, “We will leave here after a while.”

Wei Mama yawned and closed her eyes.

The ward where Wei Mama was living was a suite. There was a bed next to patient’s, and there was also a small lounge for the family members to rest. Qi Le’an persuaded Wei Changfeng, “Wei Sama, just go to have a sleep, I’ll accompany Mom.”