237. Win The Prize

Wei Changfeng and the two children sat on the carpet in the living room. There was a long blanket glittering with lights on the huge television.

“Will he appear?” An Cheng stared at the screen with his unblinking eyes.

It was difficult for the little boy to call Qi Le’an Papa and he tried to avoid using this word. But in his heart, Qi Le’an was undoubtedly their guardian.

Wei Changfeng nodded and looked at the clock, “Yes, this is a live broadcast. He will arrive soon.”

Little Orange held a toy in her hand and watched TV seriously. There weren’t many opportunities to watch TV when she was at the orphanage. Only children who performed the best could watch it!

Besides, the person who would appear on the TV was their father… The teacher said that she would call them Papa in the future.

Little Orange tittered.

When Wei Changfeng saw it, he gently caressed the girl’s head.

The phone vibrated twice. Wei Changfeng picked it up and looked at the two children, “Qi Le’an is coming out.”

The two children immediately sat up straight.

Wei Changfeng also smiled faintly and looked at the television screen.

Finally, that person whom thousands of people had been waiting for appeared! Qi Le’an was wearing a sapphire suit, which made him look energetic. Emma beside him wore a champagne-colored dress, which made her look like a queen.

The two of them walked to the red carpet hand in hand and the strobe light flashed non-stop. The presenter of the TV station was excitedly introducing something.

The appearance of Emma was always followed by a lot of comment and news! Wherever she went, she was the clout herself! The Chinese beside her were the legendary Chinese actor of the year, and this two people would be introduced emphatically tonight!

It was the first time that Little Orange and An Cheng saw Qi Le’an get dressed up like this, which made them stunned for a moment. Qi Le’an, who was present, also felt it very hard to keep his spine straight.

As Emma smiled, she whispered, “Hurry up! Support me! I get a cramp in my leg!”

Then she put her arm on Qi Le’an.

When Qi Le’an heard this, he quietly supported her. The cameras with flash of the media were still flickering. The reporters of domestic media called his name in Chinese while Qi Le’an stood there for everyone to take photos of him.

During the interval, Emma’s leg recovered slightly and therefore she said in a low voice, “I can walk myself now.”

Qi Le’an asked in a low voice, “Are you alright? Shall I support you?”

Emma shook her head slightly. Qi Le’an let go of her hand and finished going through the red carpet with Emma, who was in her high-heeled shoes with ten-centimeter-high heels.

In front of the signature wall, there was another wave of a big fuss from the media. Qi Le’an wrote his Chinese name on the wall and walked into the venue with Emma. The Chinese characters among the numerous English autographs with showy flourishes made the media take photos of it crazily and transmit the photos back to the country. The fans saw them and screamed, “Look, that’s my idol!”

When they entered the venue and took their seats, everyone waited for the final moment. Emma’s face was still relaxed, but Damien pursed his lips and didn’t speak.

“Damien!” Emma smiled and hugged the director. She whispered beside him, “Are you nervous?”

Damien didn’t answer her, but Emma still continued, “Tell you secretly, I’m super nervous too.”