223. First Audition

Usually, if Wei Changfeng was drunk the night before, then Qi Le’an would sleep late in the next day.

There was a scene of utter confusion last night. A second ago, Qi Le’an had said that Wei Changfeng was too bold and that if they were seen by the media after he opened the window, they would be done for! The next second, Wei Changfeng pinned him to the bed and kissed him with a smile.

As a result, Qi Le’an naturally got up slowly after ten the next day.

When he woke up, Wei Changfeng was calling someone in the living room. Qi Le’an saw that it was a video chat from afar and quickly flashed to the bathroom to wash up. After that, Wei Changfeng already hung up.

“Is there any good news?” Qi Le’an asked when he saw Wei Changfeng’s smile.

Wei Changfeng kissed him and said, “Mom and Dad will be back in two days.”

Qi Le’an was surprised, “They will be back? Won’t they hold a celebration for Snowball’s first month birthday? When they left, they even said that they would go back to celebrate Snowball being one month old!”

Wei Changfeng smiled at Qi Le’an and Qi Le’an reacted, “Sis Xin’an and Brother Sheng will also come back, won’t they?”

Wei Changfeng nodded.

“When are they coming back? Should we pick them up?” Qi Le’an then asked, “Should we book a hotel to hold the celebration for baby’s first month birthday?”

As the grandson of the Sheng Family and the Wei Family, the celebration for Snowball’s first month birthday must be extraordinary after he returned home.

“Gary will arrange to pick them up, so we won’t go there, otherwise it will attract too much media,” Wei Changfeng said, “There are hotels that often cooperate with our family, and we don’t need to make special arrangements either.”

Qi Le’an nodded and smiled. “What should I prepare then?”

Wei Changfeng laid out the breakfast for Qi Le’an and said, “Have you been worried about what a wife is going to do before marrying me?”

Qi Le’an, “…Wei Sama!” Wei Sama really liked teasing him!

Wei Changfeng laughed and said, “Alright, I won’t tease you anymore. How far have you got with the Ministry of Public Security?”

Qi Le’an said, “It’s already done.”

The Ministry of Public Security asked Qi Le’an to take some photos and he had attended several events to publicize the fight against the abduction. Then it almost had nothing to do with him.

Wei Changfeng asked again, “Then do you want to go to cast actors with me?”

“Wow,” Qi Le’an exclaimed, “Can I go too?”

Wei Changfeng said, “As the wife of the director, why can’t you go?”

Qi Le’an immediately blushed. He felt that Wei Changfeng was… especially fond of taking advantage of him today!

Wei Sama’s personality would change every time he drank!

There were only three main characters in “Abduction of Child”. One of them was the protagonist, Chen Guai, who had being sold by traffickers since childhood, and his personality was silent and depressed, which made him look like a bad guy. The trafficker just raised him, but he had been inculcating a wrong outlook on life in the boy since childhood, which made Chen Guai become eccentric and act strangely. However, he had a clear distinction between good and evil underneath, and he was also eager to have a real family.