225. Orphan

The issue of taking drugs was too serious and the government had already introduced a policy, indicating that any actors who took drugs would be blacklisted forever. Some of Li Zheyu’s fans still had a glimmer of hope, but they were soon slapped by the cruel reality.

Some media received photos of Li Zheyu, who was taken away by the police in handcuffs. Soon, they received the news that Li Zheyu tested positive for drugs.

The fact that he had taken drugs was established, and Li Zheyu no longer had any chances to rebuild his career.

No one dared to speak out in Li Zheyu’s defense, and even his fans stopped shouting too. Many of the “seniors” in Li Zheyu’s fan club immediately stated that they unfollowed him, and they definitely did not want to follow a star who took drugs.

Qi Le’an looked at the news and couldn’t help but sigh.

He was not very happy. Now that he looked at Li Zheyu again, he only felt that this person was very vulgar and it was unnecessary to be unhappy because of him.

But soon, Chen Shan told him something else.

“Li Zheyu is also suspected of kidnapping this time,” Chen Shan said at the other end of the line.

“He? Kidnapping?” Qi Le’an was shocked, “How could he kidnap with his low intelligence?”

“Li Che said it,” Chen Shan added, “I heard that it was because he was so stupid that he was being used and took the initiative to pay the kidnapping gang.”

Qi Le’an remembered the high transferring record of the Weibo account “Give Back My Child”.

“He must be going soft in the head…” Qi Le’an didn’t even know how to roast him.

“Yeah,” Chen Shan said in a daze, “I heard that people who take drugs are somewhat certifiable.”

Qi Le’an felt scared in his heart, thinking that people should cherish life and stay away from drugs.

After hanging up the phone, he told Wei Changfeng about it and said mysteriously, “Wei Sama, do you think taking drugs will damage people’s brains?”

Wei Changfeng didn’t know whether to laugh or cry as he knocked on his head, “Not only will it damage the brain, it will also ruin the person’s health!”

Qi Le’an nodded and released a post on Weibo, “Friends, cherish your lives and stay away from drugs to be responsible for your families as well as yourselves!”

Wei Changfeng immediately gave it a Like.

His fans screamed and the comments below the post all said that they’d better just make it public and not keep them in suspense!

After posting it on Weibo, Wei Changfeng asked, “Have you packed up the things?”

Qi Le’an nodded and said, “I’ve packed it up long ago. I directly put the gift I bought in the post there.”

Snowball’s one-month-old birthday was over, so the two of them wanted to go to the orphanage to have a look. On the one hand, they would visit the child rescued by the volunteers, and on the other hand, they also wanted to see if there were any suitable actors for the movie.

The rescued child was only three years old. He was a little boy and couldn’t tell where his home was. The police could only go to the city where the child had first appeared according to the confession from the trafficker and send the child to an orphanage in the northeast.

He Guang’s wound on the head hadn’t healed yet. The doctor asked him to spend a month in the hospital. After less than half a month, He Guang discharged himself from hospital and said that he wanted to take a look with the two of them.