212. NUE GUO

Wei Changfeng listened to Qi Le’an talking on the phone by his side and asked when Qi Le’an hung up, “Who are you going to meet?”

Qi Le’an said bitterly, “My fitness instructor…”

Wei Changfeng said, “Is it a woman?”

“He’s a man!”

Wei Changfeng said “Oh~~~~~” with a super long ending sound. He sounded a little joking and a little jealous.

In the lift, Qi Le’an pinched his face and pulled it outward, pitifully saying, “I’m so so so so… so fat!”

Wei Changfeng was really amused. He was just about to say something when the lift door suddenly opened with a “beep”.

There were two men in suits standing outside, looking at the two in the lift in surprise.

Qi Le’an was a little speechless. He slowly lowered his hand and smiled, pretending that nothing had happened.

Wei Changfeng stifled his laughter even more.

The four stood in silence all the way in the lift. Qi Le’an peeked through the reflection on the wall of the lift and happened to see the person in front of him peeking at him as well, and the atmosphere suddenly became more awkward.

Luckily, those two exited the lift on the ground floor, while Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng went to the underground car park. When those two had left, Qi Le’an burst into tears, “Ahhhhh! It was so humiliating just now!”

Wei Changfeng laughed loudly and said, “It’s alright! Don’t forget that the lift’s surveillance has recorded everything.”

Qi Le’an glared at Wei Changfeng, who stopped talking; but his eyes were still smiling.

The two went home. Qi Le’an was still feeling embarrassed all the time. Wei Changfeng coaxed him, “Well, you’re going to see the fitness instructor. I did not say anything even if he is a man. Come on! Get ready! Eight pieces of abs like a bar of chocolate!”

Qi Le’an was happy once coaxed, touching Wei Changfeng’s abs and said, “Though he has eight pieces of abs, he’s not as handsome as Wei Sama!”

Wei Changfeng also said in a serious manner, “Still, Wei Sama’s abs are better to touch, right?”

Qi Le’an nodded his head, his hands moving more and more recklessly, saying, “Yes, yes!”

Wei Changfeng had business to attend to this afternoon, so he couldn’t let Qi Le’an be so reckless, or they had to end up in bed this afternoon. He hurriedly grabbed Qi Le’an’s hand and said, “Okay, okay. Let Wei Sama go. What do you want to eat tonight?”

Qi Le’an said indignantly, “I’m on a diet!”

Wei Changfeng couldn’t help but laugh again.

Being with someone he liked, both Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng were laughing every day.

Despite he said he wouldn’t eat, Qi Le’an still ate half a bowl of beef and rice at lunchtime to show his appreciation. When Wei Changfeng looked at the person who wanted to eat but still ordered himself not to, he felt that his boy was really cute to the extreme. After lunch, Wei Changfeng hurriedly left for the Kid Searching Alliance, while Qi Le’an waited at home for Chen Shan’s arrival.

Chen Shan arrived at almost two o’clock and smelt the beef and rice as soon as he entered the house and said, “Didn’t you say you were on a diet? You’re still eating!”

Qi Le’an was aggrieved. He shouted, “I only ate half a bowl! It’s all because you said I was fat!”

Chen Shan wondered, “You’re fat because I said so? It’s because Wei Changfeng has fed you too well! Is there any beef and rice left? Your Brother Chen hasn’t had lunch yet.”