206. Always Together

He Guang had stories, clues, and even money, but he simply couldn’t make a movie.

He only had the basic idea of movie shooting, but he didn’t know how to do it specifically.

Otherwise, he wouldn’t have asked for help from Elder Ge, who was already eighty years old.

Although Qi Le’an agreed with excitement at that time, he and Wei Changfeng thought about it after they returned home and found something strange.

He Guang should find a director to make a movie, so why did he ask him and Wei Changfeng for help?

“Ah! I was so careless.” Qi Le’an yelled. Now he and Wei Sama had to set up a movie-making team on their own.

Qi Le’an howled on the bed, “Wei Sama! Am I being deceived?!”

Wei Changfeng sat by the side while playing computer games. He looked up at Qi Le’an and said, “Of course.”

Qi Le’an had a bitter expression on his face, but since he had promised, he couldn’t regret it, or that would be too bad!

He called out again, then spread himself on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

“Wei Sama, what does Elder Ge mean?”

Wei Changfeng smiled and did not answer. He knew Elder Ge meant that he and Qi Le’an must be together.

Qi Le’an had already taken the task, so Wei Changfeng couldn’t escape from it as well.

But… If he knew what Elder Ge meant in advance, would he stop Le’an from interacting with He Guang? Wei Changfeng knew that he would not do so.

Wei Changfeng was now browsing a website called “Bao Bei Hui Jia (Come Home, Baby)”. It had information about the lost children provided by various families. Everyone was here to share the latest news and to help each other search for the children. (Note: If you are interested, you may visit the website “www.baobeihuijia.com”. It is a real website the same as the one Wei Changfeng is browsing in the novel.)

He saw the ID “He Guang” on the website, which had a lot of chat logs. He knew that He Guang must have spent a lot of time on this website.

Wei Changfeng, who had always lived a smooth life, felt touched deep in his heart.

Qi Le’an was yelling again when he got up from the bed. “No! I have to call Elder Ge!”

Wei Changfeng asked, “Do you have Elder Ge’s number?”

Qi Le’an glanced at Wei Changfeng resentfully.

Wei Changfeng sneered, “Alright… Stop complaining. If no one is willing to do this project, I will do it.”

Qi Le’an’s eyes widened.

He pondered for two seconds, then he frowned and asked tentatively, “…Elder Ge… Elder Ge did it on purpose, right?”

He heard that Wei Changfeng wanted to direct movies, so he left this problem to Wei Changfeng?

Elder Ge did do it on purpose.

The black egg scratched his head and opened the door of the Ge Family with a bag of fruit.

The nanny of the Ge Family came to open the door. When she saw He Guang, she smiled and said, “Xiao Guang? Why are you so black?”

Elder Ge asked in the room, “Who is it?”

The nanny called out, “It’s Xiao Guang! Xiao Guang is here!”