THE END

Qi Le’an left a potential trouble for himself a long time ago and thought that Wei Changfeng had forgotten it. Who would have thought that Wei Sama would find out the props at that time two years ago?

At that time, the children were sent to the Chen family to play with Chen Shan’s sister. The two’s villa was empty that they could do anything they wanted.

Wei Changfeng put the washed clothes in front of Qi Le’an with a smile, as if he had prepared a big meal, waiting to be served.

However, Qi Le’an knew that he was the main course of this big meal.

“Is it OK if I go upstairs to wait for you?” asked Wei Changfeng.

Qi Le’an looked at the empty living room and gritted his teeth. “No, I’ll go upstairs!”

Although there was no one, the living room was still clean and well-lighted, which was easy to make him shy.

Wei Changfeng looked as though he had expected it and smiled, “Alright. Then I will go upstairs later, okay?”

Qi Le’an nodded and ran upstairs, seizing the thing on the table without looking at it.

Wei Sama took a sip of water, his eyes full of signs that he got his own way. Then he stood up and walked to a storeroom.

As soon as Qi Le’an entered the bedroom, he closed the door, pulled the curtains and started to feel disconsolate.

He put the ‘thing’ on the bed and sighed with a worried look.

Back then, in order to celebrate Wei Sama’s birthday, he bought the hot-selling item on an online shopping site which had been selling best! Now when he looked at it… he felt really shy!

……

……

Wei Changfeng bent down to kiss Qi Le’an.

After taking a shower, Qi Le’an lay on the bed feeling drowsy. Wei Changfeng went downstairs to prepare food for him. Soon, he brought a bowl of fragrant and creamy porridge. Qi Le’an was being fed by Wei Changfeng and out of the corner of his eye he saw the clothes by the bed. Then he felt a little ashamed.

“Wei Sama, where did you get the prop?” He mumbled.

Wei Changfeng narrowed his eyes and smiled, “Do you like it?”

Qi Le’an blushed and nodded after a while.

He loved to have sex with Wei Sama!

“Unfortunately, my sexual skills are not good,” Wei Changfeng said himself.

Qi Le’an broke out laughter. Thinking about Wei Sama’s cold appearance, he said, “Of course not.”

Wei Changfeng seemed to be dissatisfied with himself, so he shook his head and said, “I’m really not good at it, and I still have to practice.”

After he finished, he kissed Qi Le’an, “What do you think of it? When will you practice it with me again?”

Qi Le’an didn’t know what to say.

‘How could he be so good at playing tricks? Wei Sama has become so flirtatious!’

T/N: (End of the Extra Chapters. Thank you for reading the story!)