Extra 1: The Wedding(i)

Qi Le’an and others went to a beach in bright sunshine where many beauties in bikinis were playing and swimming.

Wei Changfeng and Qi Le’an came out of the closet at the Hong Kong Film Awards. Regardless of the attitude of the authorities, the box office record for Abduction of Children had broken the record again.

What made people happier than the overnight success was probably to strike it rich.

Luckily, Wei Changfeng had rejected all the investors earlier and completed the production of Abduction of Children on his own. Although he had to share the profit with many partners, his remuneration was still unimaginable.

Qi Le’an lay on his beach chair, feeling that he probably wouldn’t have to lose weight anymore.

A beach volleyball came from afar and hit his forehead. Qi Le’an got up angrily and saw Chen Shan in the distance.

Chen Shan was wearing colorful boxer shorts revealing his six-pack stomach as he was playing with Xiao Li.

Qi Le’an picked up the volleyball and hit it at him. Chen Shan  stretched out his hand to catch it and smiled at him.

Wei Changfeng walked over and handed an iced coconut to Qi Le’an.

Qi Le’an sucked it through the straw and asked, “Where are babies?”

Wei Changfeng said, “The sunlight is too strong outside. Mom is playing with them in the pool.”

Qi Le’an nodded and smiled at Wei Changfeng.

A month after the award ceremony, Wei Mama’s condition was stable. Wei Changfeng fulfilled his promise and invited his friends to a small island in Maldives.

It was a private island where the sea water was pure, the beach was white, and many luxury family villas were distributed with excellent amenities. There were many entertainment projects at sea, and the staff including the housekeepers, lifeguards and coaches waited beside them and served them. They only greeted guests for less than five times a year.

They originally needed to rent the island, find a custom-made company, charter a plane, invite friends and do other things… But Wei Changfeng took all of them on himself and didn’t let Qi Le’an interfere at all.

According to what he said, Qi Le’an just needed to have fun.

“I’m a little nervous,” Qi Le’an suddenly said.

Wei Changfeng lay down on the chair beside him and smiled, “When you won the award, I didn’t see you were nervous.”

Qi Le’an rolled his eyes upwards, adjusted the angle of the sunshade, and said, “How can the award compare to the wedding?”

A shadow of a smile touched Wei Changfeng’s mouth.

There were less than twenty four hours left before the two of them were going to hold their wedding ceremony on the island, an otherworldly sort of place.

Something rumbled above his head. Qi Le’an looked up and saw that the helicopter was hovering above him. His nervousness turned into a wry face as he said, “They even have rented a helicopter…” It really cost the media an arm and a leg.

The two of them didn’t intend to hype their love. As for their wedding, they naturally declined to be interviewed. However, the people coming to the island were too influential. Leaving aside the domestic Award-winning actors, even the Oscar-winning actress Emma, the best director Damien and the famous person Amco were on the island. The interview with any of them would absolutely hit the headline!