Extra 2: The Wedding(ii)

Although they had been together for a long time, Qi Le’an was stunned by Wei Changfeng’s handsome face when he saw him.

When the children saw Wei Changfeng, they all ran over to him. Wei Changfeng took out some sweets from his pocket and gave them to the children.

Qi Le’an got to his feet and said with a smile, “You’ve bribed our flower girls.”

Wei Changfeng smiled and took out a sweet. He peeled it and put it in Qi Le’an’s mouth, “I’ll bribe you too.”

Qi Le’an ate the sweet and felt sweet.

Tong cheered and recorded the moment with the camera, pretending to be a reporter and asking, “Mr. Wei, you will be married soon. Are you excited? Are you happy?”

Wei Changfeng looked at the camera and smoothed his hair, saying with a smile, “I’m so excited that I can’t talk.”

Tong laughed.

Chen Shan hurried over to urge them. When he saw that the two of them were still standing at the backstage, he said, “Why are you still here? Where’s the groom? The groom has to come with me to receive the guests!”

Both Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng took a step forward, and Chen Shan asked helplessly, “Have a fight, and the winner goes with me.”

The couple exchanged a glance, and Qi Le’an stepped back. “I’ll leave the hard job to Wei Sama.”

Wei Changfeng smiled and said, “My honor.”

Chen Shan didn’t care so much and dragged Wei Changfeng away. Tong stayed behind and looked around. “That’s not right. We can’t leave the bride alone.”

Qi Le’an was speechless.

Tong wanted to laugh. Li Che, who was wearing the same suit as Chen Shan, came in.

Qi Le’an looked at him and said, “Hey.”

Li Che didn’t know what to say.

Tong blinked. She didn’t see Li Che yesterday, so she didn’t know who he was. Qi Le’an said, “This is the bridesmaid.”

Li Che was lost for words.

He snorted coldly, and Tong shivered and quickly found an excuse for herself. “I’ll go out and see my dad!”

Director Chen had been nagging recently. Everyone stayed away at the sight of him. Tong had been hiding for half a morning.

It could be seen how intimidating Li Che was.

Qi Le’an was left alone with Li Che in the room.  Li Che was the first to say, “It’s not in the place.”

Qi Le’an looked down at himself and found that his tie was not in the place.

He adjusted his tie in the mirror. Li Che suddenly said, “Do you think Chen Shan’s mom likes me?”

Qi Le’an didn’t know what to say. No matter what he said, it was wrong.

He played his trump card and smiled apologetically, “Bro, I’m getting married today.”

Li Che stopped talking.

The two of them played games on their cellphones in the room, but Wei Changfeng was busy outside. He received the guests and confirmed the final procedure. He was overwhelmed by the workload. However, he felt happy. He would only experience this kind of sweet trouble once in his life.

At 11:50, the priest took his place, and all the guests were seated. The buffet tables in the distance were laid with a sumptuous meal, the band began to play music, and photographers had already taken countless pictures of the wedding place. Qi Le’an was looking at his cellphone in the room.