Extra 6: Brother Chen(iv)

Chen Shan didn’t remember how long he hadn’t climbed over the wall to go out. In fact, he felt as though he had entered a time warp that night and became sixteen again.

However, now he was not as agile as he was at the age of 16. When he jumped off the wall, he twisted his ankle and was caught by the patrolling security guard.

The security guard couldn’t understand why a man in his thirties would climb over the wall of his own family.

Chen Shan coughed awkwardly and left under the security guard’s gaze.

President Li Che was kicking his heels, waiting for Chen Shan at the airport, and he started connecting to the WIFI to watch Peppa Pig. In fact, there was one thing Chen Shan was wrong. what Li Che and Chen Shan’s sister watched wasn’t completely the same. President Li Che watched the English version but Chen Shan’s sister could only watch the Chinese version.

After watching fifteen episodes, the light in front of him was suddenly blocked. Li Che frowned and avoided the person.

Chen Shan smiled, bent down and kissed him on the side of his face.

Li Che’s patience finally snapped. He raised his head to look at him, ignoring the gazes of the people around him, and suddenly kissed his lips.

Chen Shan held Xiao Li into his arms and exerted a lot of force, as if he wanted to make him melt into his bones.

After the kiss, the two of them walked outside. Li Che also noticed Chen Shan was limping and frowned, “What’s wrong?”

Chen Shan said with the slovenly attitude, “I fought for you, you little mischievous darling!”

Li Che twisted her head sideways and looked at Chen Shan and kissed him again.

Chen Shan suddenly felt that it was not a big deal to climb over the wall even ten times.

That night, the two of them naturally went to Chen Shan’s apartment near the company. After entering the house, they went to the bed and slept together. The two red-blooded men had sex and Li Che seemed to go crazy that he bit Chen Shan all over with love bites.

Chen Shan winced in pain, “It hurts!”

Li Che raised his eyebrows, “Then let me do it?”

Chen Shan hesitated because he had to work tomorrow.

Li Che snorted, and Chen Shan’s heart was a little melted. He clenched his teeth and said, “Alright!”

Li Che was overjoyed. He smiled at Chen Shan, kissed him on the lips, and licked him like a kitten, “Forget it, I’ll owe it to you.”

Chen Shan held the man in his arms and said, “When will you go back?”

Li Che said, “Tomorrow morning.”

Chen Shan frowned.

Li Che turned over and put his head against Chen Shan’s body with his quiet, regular breathing.

He fell asleep.

Chen Shan thought to himself.

In the past few years, Li Che’s father’s health had become worse and worse and the vastly disproportionate burden fell on Li Che for Coolrunning management. Last year, when the company was floated on the New York Stock Exchange, Li Che had been sleeping by eating sleeping pills for a whole month. The next day, he still needed someone to wake him up.

Even though the Chen Family was rich, Chen Shan had a father. With Chen Papa’s help, he still had time to accompany his sister to a park or do something else.