Extra 7: Brother Chen(v)

The place that Qi Le’an chose was a wonderful resort, where there were a blue sky, white clouds, a clear ocean, and a clean beach. It was like a fairyland.

The two families came to the resort a week earlier and took a vacation.

They took three neighboring villas. The Wei family chose the left villa, the Chen family chose the right villa, and the newlywed couple stayed in the middle villa.

The two groomsmen stayed in the same villa with the new couple.

Everyone was in high spirits due to the approaching wedding. Li Che was not weird anymore. Although he looked lazy, he looked at people smilingly.

Chen Shan was surprised to find that the children liked to hang out with Li Che, whom the grownups dreaded to approach.

Was it because Li Che watched Peppa Pig with them?

After Li Che talked about the cartoon with Chen Shan’s baby sister, he became her new favorite.

She even muttered Li Che’s name in the middle of a dream at night.

Chen Shan was worried, afraid that his sister would think of marrying Li Che.

Chen Shan was busy on the island and had to tend to the wedding. The bride and bridegroom would be flustered on the wedding day, so he had to take care of the arrangements.

After a few days of busywork, the wedding ceremony finally arrived.

The newlywed couple wore beige suits, and the groomsmen wore blue suits. Chen Shan pulled Li Che to the mirror and whispered, “Do we look like a perfect couple?”

Li Che rolled his eyes.

Chen Shan gave a silly smile and went over, kissing Li Che.

Li Che tilted his head and said, “Your sister said she wanted to marry me.”

Chen Shan gasped. What he dreaded most finally happened.

His anxiety amused Li Che, who smiled, “I refused.”

Chen Shan was surprised. Didn’t his sister cry? It was odd.

“I said I wanted to marry her brother.”

Chen Shan was shocked! His sister was too small to keep a secret.

Li Che narrowed his eyes and said, “She promised that she wouldn’t tell anyone. We made a pinky promise.”

Chen Shan did not know how to face Li Che.

At the wedding the next day, everyone was touched. Chen Shan’s sister changed her mind and fell for a fair boy, saying that she would marry him.

Chen Shan took his sister away with a dark face, but he saw Li Che smiling.

In the evening, Chen Shan held a lollipop and said to his sister, “What did Brother Li Che say to you yesterday?”

His sister covered her mouth and looked at Chen Shan in panic.

Chen Shan smiled mischievously and waved the lollipop. “It’s Peppa Pig.”

His sister looked pitiful. She stamped her feet and shook her head, running into her mother’s arms.

Chen Mama glared at her son and said, “Why do you bully your sister?”

Chen Shan felt that he was wronged, claiming, “I didn’t!”

His sister complained, “He’s bad. He wants me to tell a secret!”

Chen Mama asked curiously, “What secret?”

When Chen Shan smirked, he heard his sister say, “The secret of marrying Brother Li Che!”