204. He Guang

In the middle of the night, the lovers were disturbed by a sudden phone call. What was more painful was that the call only had half of the words.

Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng were stunned. Finally, Wei Sama hugged Qi Le’an and said, “Just go to sleep. Maybe he’s working in a mountain.”

Qi Le’an didn’t couldn’t help but search the name “He Guang” on the Internet. As he didn’t know which two Chinese characters they were, the results he got were far from his expectations.

The only clue they got now was that this He Guang said that he was going back to Hai City. If they saw him then, they must meet him at Hai City.

It was lucky the they two were going back to Hai City as well, so there was no need for them to rush.

Hongkong was not a big city. After they finished playing in a few places, Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng packed up their luggage and headed back to Hai City from Sheng Chang’an’s mansion.

The two of them were still on the same flight. Unlike they arrived in Hongkong quitely, the news that the returned to Hai City was know by the people.

After Qi Le’an booked the flight on APP, he and Wei Changfeng’s travelling schedule appeared online after a while.

When the two of them landed, the airport was filled with fans. There were Wei Changfeng and Qi Le’an’s fans everywhere, and a large part of them were their “CP fans”.

They were shouting all kinds of slogans loudly. Some of them even openly wished the two of them to be together forever. Even Qi Le’an couldn’t help blushing when he heard it.

Sheng Chang’an had long gone to New Zealand to take care of his pregnant wife. Wei Changfeng’s former assistant, Gary, was now an important star in mainland China’s entertainment circle. He called personally and apologized that he couldn’t pick up the two. Qi Le’an didn’t care at all. There was no Gary but he still had Chen Shan!

Chen Mama knew that the two of them were going to return to Hai City and was excited for a long time. She ordered her son to immediately bring them home from the airport.

Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng didn’t refuse. They went home with Chen Shan with their luggage and the cubilous they bought for Chen Mama in Hongkong.

Chen Shan’s sister had been in kindergarten for a year, so she walked steadily and spoke a lot more. She was particularly cute with two pigtails.

As soon as Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng came in, the little sister jumped up and shouted, “Annnnn!”

Wei Changfeng took the things in Qi Le’an’s hand and Qi Le’an picked up the little sister. He smiled and said, “You are growing chubby!”

But the little sister pouted and was about to cry, “I’m… I’m not chubby!”

Qi Le’an didn’t expect such a young kid to care so much about her figure. He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, “Yes, yes, yes! You are not chubby!”

Chen Shan said angrily, “A few days ago, a young kid said she was fat and she cried for a long time at home!”

Qi Le’an looked at the angry Chen Shan and thought, ‘You were calling her ‘chubby girl’ every day when she was small!’

When Chen Mama heard the sound of the three coming home, she ran out with her apron on. “Le’an and Changfeng are back! Come in quickly! Stop hugging that little chubby girl. Your hands will feel sore!”

When the sister heard this, her tears rolled down and she said, “I’m not chubby!”

Chen Mama was also overjoyed. When she saw that her daughter was about to cry, she immediately felt a sharp pain and said, “My little baby is not chubby! My little baby is so slim!”