234. Papa

Qi Le’an didn’t explain anything to An Cheng, but looked at him gently. An Cheng opened and shut his mouth, unspeaking. Then he ran away.

Qi Le’an was stunned for a moment and couldn’t help laughing. Wei Changfeng sighed, “After all, he is still a child.”

The family had lunch together at noon. In the afternoon, Qi Le’an and Wei Changfeng carried the two children onto the plane. This was the first time Little Orange had gone somewhere with everyone. She looked a little nervous, but she was very obedient in Wei Changfeng’s arms and didn’t even glance left and right.

When they got off the plane, Chen Shan came to pick them up. They had seen each other a few times, so An Cheng was very familiar with him. He asked in the car, “Where’s the little sister?”

Little Orange looked at An Cheng and Chen Shan answered, “She is at home. Why? Do you want to chase her?”

Qi Le’an was speechless.

An Cheng blushed once again.

Little Orange perhaps had the sense of crisis, so she also said, “I… I’m here.”

An Cheng hurriedly turned his head to comfort his sister and said seriously, “There is a little sister as old as you. Her name is just ‘Sister’.”

There was a hint of confusion in Little Orange’s eyes.

They quickly arrived home and Chen Shan’s sister was the first to come out to welcome them. Little Orange was very surprised when she saw the little sister, but Chen Shan’s sister didn’t shrink from meeting strangers. She grabbed Little Orange’s hand and wanted to take her to play the princess doll.

It was the first time Chen Mama had seen Little Orange and she felt that the little girl was so pitiful. She was extremely afraid that her daughter would be imprudent and make the little girl cry, so she watch her daughter warily beside them.

She prepared two red envelopes with a large sum of money for both children, but An Cheng didn’t want it and put his hands behind his back. When Little Orange saw her brother refused it, she also rejected the red envelope.

This really impressed Chen Mama. She praised the two children for their thoughtful behavior and said to Qi Le’an, “How could a child reject the red envelope on the Spring Festival? Please let the two little guys take them.”

Qi Le’an smiled and said, “It’s Grandma who gives them to you, so you can accept them.”

When Chen Mama heard the word “Grandma”, she was overjoyed and said, “Yeah, just take them. When you come back, you can use them to buy snacks for yourselves!”

An Cheng took the red envelope, but he surprisingly said, “Let Papa save it for us.”

The people in the living room were shocked by it and Qi Le’an was even astonished. He did not expect that An Cheng would say such words.

But he soon found that the child’s courage seemed to have drained away because of the sentence. Qi Le’an felt that he should do something, so he answered, “Well, in the future, Papa will save all the lucky money for you.”

Qi Le’an, who was called Papa for the first time, felt a little awkward, but Wei Changfeng looked at him encouragingly. Chen Mama was stunned for a few seconds before she reacted. She held the hand of An Cheng, hugged him and chuckled, “My grandson, you’re the eldest grandson of our family!”

An Cheng blushed but didn’t reject Chen Mama’s embrace.

Chen Shan’s sister was playing alone by the side. She seemed to think of something and she suddenly looked up and shouted, “Brother An Cheng! Come and play with me!”