Kabanata 1( Chapter 1)

"Mommy, my name is on the list. I am accepted in my dream school mom." I said in a very joyful tone and tears on my eyes.

"Anak, mommy and daddy are so proud of you. Our future doctor Mary Francine Lao." My mother said with brightness in her eyes and happiness on her tone habang nakayakap sa akin.

"Daddy wilk work hard for you my future doctor, CDU here we go!!" Sabi ni daddy which made me smile and after that he hugged me.

I am Mary Francine Lao, my father is an opthamologist and my mom is an obstetrecian gynecologist. Growing up I witnessed how they take care of people, cure them and everything doctors do, that is why I wan't to be like them, I want to be a doctor. My dreams are starting to come true since I am accepted in my dream university CDU and I would absolutely do my best to prove to them that I can be a doctor.

"Mommy, I am going to be a doctor just like you and dad." I said with tears on my eyes.

My mom wiped my tears and smiled at me and said.

"Let's stop crying na anak, let's go out and eat dinner outside because we have to celebrate right."

"Yes we have to celebrate, because this is an opening to another chapter in Mary's life" daddy said which made me smile.

I nodded and went to my room to change and my parents told me to dress atleast formally so I chose an above the knee puff sleeved white dress and paired it with a nude kitten heels. I brushed my hair and put a little powder on my face to make sure that I am not oily, kasi being hagard is not a choice. After changing I went down stairs and saw my parents dressed also in semi-formal clothes.

"I made a reservation so we really have to go now because being late is not an option." Mom said which made me laugh softly, how ironic is it that my mom doesn't want to be late but she is always late.

We got inside the car and went to the restaurant where mommy booked a reservation. While we were on the road we were talking, laughing and a lot more and this is surely one great moment.

As we arrived at the restaurant I noticed that we are dinning at my favorite restaurant. They serve the best sushi, steak, seafood and many more that is why I love it here. We got in the restaurant and a waiter greeted us and escorted us to our table.

When we reached our table I noticed on the other table another family, they were also celebrating, I saw a young man maybe we have the same age, maybe he also got in to his favorite university. I stopped looking on their table and started looking at the menu. I told my mom what my order is and she ordered it along with their orders. As soon as the waiter left our table my mom spoked.

"You know the daughter of my colleague is also accepted in the same university where you are accepted honey, I hope you could be friends"

"I am glad to hear that mom atleast I have someone that I know or you know their." I answered and smiled.

"Honey you would be enrolling next week, that is why we have to go there maybe this saturday for us to settle the condo." Dad said and I nodded.

After several conversations our food finally arrived and they looked yummy. We ate the food and also talked while we are in it.

"Daddy, can I ask some tips from you since you also graduated from that univeristy?" I asked my dad while slicing my steak.

"My tip for you darling is study smart and not hard, don't overwork your body and also enjoy college." Dad said with a smile on his face. I nodded as a response.

"Honey remember studies first before love but if you find a person thay you love please tell us." My mom said in a soft tone while smilling.

"Of course mom, I will keep that on mind." I said while smilling

After eating, we went back home, I went to my room and changed my clothes after that I scanned my social media account and saw friend requests and thought that maybe these are some people who also got into the university after that I scrolled and scrolled and stumbled upon a familliar face. I think this is the guy who was in the restaurant kanina with his fam rin, I do not know how he knew me or maybe we have acquaintances or something I do not know.

I stalked or maybe looked at his account but he only changes his profile picture maybe 1 every 2 years or 3. Maybe he is not fond of social media or he is not active on facebook. I am also not active on facebook, I only checked it right now since there are a lot of notifications. After looking at his profile not stalking since hindi naman ako stalker duhh. I did not accept him, I also did not cancel his request I only let it stay there and wala rin akong inaccept because that's not just me, I may be friendly but not all the times.

But know I know what his name is, its

Xavier.