Kabanata 26 (Chapter 26)

Author's note:

Hey guys!! I am so sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday since there was a power blackout, but I am back and I will be updating at least two chapters today. I hope you will enjoy this. 

Stay safe loves and take care always!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRESENT TIME......

While I was looking at him, I thought I have moved on but maybe I still haven't. Maybe, I'm just telling myself that I have moved on to prove to everyone and myself. Truly it's difficult to forget someone who you have spent six years with.

I was deep into my thoughts when someone called me.

"France." Yanna said.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Are you listening?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ok, after this let's go somewhere." She said. Yanna is still the same Yanna I know, but she just got responsible and mature. By the way she's a lawyer now. Can't you believe it, she started her college life with MedTech next accountancy next law school. She also got married to one of the greatest lawyers in the country and they have two beautiful kids. What a wonderful life right.

I put all of my attention on the stage and now they are talking about the charity where we will be funding. It's a charity for foster children. After discussing that it was already a literal party.

"Let's drink?" I asked the three of them.

"Light lang." Jenny said. That's new, motherhood really makes you change.

"Sure." I said and put some drinks on their glasses.

"To us." I said.

I hope I could forget about that douchebag through drinking. I know that this could harm my health but just for now I should forget about that.

"I have announcement." Princess said in a jolly way.

"What?" Jenny, Yanna and I said in sync.

"Prince and I are getting married." She said.

"Ohmyghaddd, congratss!!!" Yanna said and hugged Princess.

"Congrats Princess!!" Jenny said and joined the hug.

"Congrats, make sure to invite me ha." I said jokingly and joined the hug.

"You would be my bridesmaids." Princess said.

"I'm excited." I said and hugged her.

"Let's drink up for the good news." I said and drank the whole full glass.

We were drinking and I think I got cheated on, because I think I drank a lot, but I can still compose myself.

"Let's go home." Yanna said and held my hand.

"Kinsay mo hatod ni Francine." Jenny asked.

"I can still go back to my hotel. I'll just take a taxi." I told them and smiled.

"We will send you to your hotel nalang." Jenny said and I nodded.

When we were walking towards the exit of the venue. We saw Prince he is talking to someone, but I can't quite see who it is.

"Hey prince, congrats." I said and shook his hand.

"Thanks France, I'm impressed you're a strong drinker now." Prince said and chuckled, I just rolled my eyes at him.