Kabanata 12 (Chapter 12)

"Hey wake up." Someone patted my shoulder; my head hurts so much.

"Wake up."

"If you won't wake up, I'll carry you up to your unit." I heard the person said which made me open my eyes. My head hurts really bad. I looked at the person who was talking and I saw the Xavier guy.

"Oh hi, why are you here?" I asked him with my hands pointing at him.

"You are really drunk ha." I heard him said. He got out of the car and went to my side and open my door.

"I am going to take you to your unit." He said, I just give him a thumb up and giggled.

"Woman can you walk?" He asked.

"Of course, I can walk, get of my way." I said and started walking but my vision is so blurry and my head hurts, I almost got down on the ground but I am glad that he was able to hold me.

"I'll carry you." He said and he carried me in a bridal style. I moved and moved since I don't want to be carried.

"I can walk." I said but he didn't give attention to it.

He carried me into the lobby and I'm glad that there are only a few people here. We went to the elevator and he press the button of my floor.

"Why do you know the floor of my unit?" I asked and looked at him.

"You forgot didn't you or your just drunk" He said and chuckled, his chuckles sound good. After that I dozed off a little bit but I was awoken by his voice again.

"We are in front of your unit already, where are your keys?" He said and I reached for my bag and got my keys.

"You are so heavy." I heard him say, I just rolled my eyes.

He placed me at the couch and put some pillows for my head.

"I am going now; I already placed your keys on the table and also your bag. I also put a note there and also some medicine drink it tomorrow morning ok." I heard him said and just gave him a thumbs up.

The last thing I heard before I dozed off to sleep was the closing of the door.

Morning came and my head really hurts. I forgot what happened last night and why am I in my unit already. I looked for my phone to ask the girls who sent me home, but I noticed a note on the table.

"Good morning, make sure to drink this medicine also to eat breakfast and drink water."

-IX

That's what's written on the letter. I saw a tablet there and a bottle of water, I drank it and looked at my phone. I am glad it's Saturday that means no class. I went to our group chat to ask them something but I noticed that they have messages there.

"@Mary Francine, are you home already?" Princess asked.

"Girl do you know who sent you home, it was freakin Ivan Xavier." Yanna also messaged on the group chat. I was shocked at that so that's what IX means I thought it was a roman numeral or something.

"Ang swerte mo girl, how did you two know eachother." Jenny also chatted in the gc.

"I bet tulog pa yon." Yanna said with a laughing emoji.

"I am awake na." I replied to the groupchat.

"Omyghad hi girl." Yanna said.

"We will go there sa condo mo later; you have to make kwento with us." Jenny said.

"I don't have any kwento but you can come here, my head hurts." I replied.

"Ok we will be there before lunch mwuah." Yanna said. Why do I feel like they don't have a hangover or something? Am I that weak?