Kabanata 6(Chapter 6)

Morning came and I immediately rushed to the bathroom since my first class starts at 7:00 am and it's already 6:00 am, I don't want to be late. After taking a bath and everything I went to the kitchen to toast some bread for my breakfast, I will just eat snacks nalang sa canteen later if I'll get hungry. After eating the toast bread I washed the dishes, brushed my teeth and went downstairs since kuya is already in the lobby na daw.

As I went outside of my unit, I noticed lots of mess around, I really have a messy neighbor, if you will hold a party make sure to clean it hindi yong you will wait pa for others to clean it after you, I rolled my eyes at the thought. When I was about to get in the elevator someone called my attention.

"Neighbor!!" Ohmyghad, it was that guy yesterday who said that he is my neighbor. He looks decent today though while wearing his uniform. As I look at him I can't deny that he is handsome like model handsome those things.

"What do you need from me?" I said in a serious tone while keeping a serious face.

"I just want to be friends with you, are you going to the school na, we can go together if you want to." He offered, which made me roll my eyes. Myghad this man really is annoying.

"No thanks, I have a driver downstairs and I have to go na I have a class pa, bye." I said that and after that I gave him a fake smile.

He was about to speak pa, but I immediately went in the elevator na and shut it. When I arrived at the lobby kuya was already there after that I went in the car and we drove off to school.

I arrived at school at exactly 6:45 am, I am so glad that I am not late because hindi ko gustong mapagalitan ng prof. As I arrived in the classroom I already saw Jenny and Yanna, they were talking to another girl maybe our classmate or I don't know, they are really friendly ha. I got near them.

"Hi!" I said to them in a cheery tone. The three of them looked at me and Jenny said.

"Hi france come here, sit her dali." I sat down on the vacant seat beside Jenny.

"Ohhh france this is Princess she is also our classmate like same sched rin." Yanna said. I smilled at princess and spoke.

"Hi Princess, I am Mary Francine Lao you can call me France or Francine." I said and offered my hand to her, she immediately accepted it and we smiled at each other. After that we sat down and Yanna started chikahing something since the prof is still not here.

"Girlss, I found out that the son of the owner of St. Lukes is our classmate and I heared na kasama rin yong mga friends niya, which is very cool right atleast my inspo tayo." Yanna said while smiling, Jenny and Princess giggle like they are kilig.

I was about to speak when a group of guys went inside the classroom. As I was looking at them I noticed that they were familiar, they were those fuckers last night.

"Ohh bro nandito yong crush mo." The guy at the back of my said neighbor said to that Ivan guy who introduced himself to me last night. I rolled at that statement of him. I looked at the Ivan guy, he is handsome like really handsome pala, he has a pinkish white skin, his body has good proportions and he is tall maybe a 6 footer. I scolded myself after checking him out like eww.

"Ohh that's the guy I was talking about, he is really handsome." Yanna said while giggling, I smiled awkwardly at them.

The boys got in and sat down on the chairs at the back, they were so loud but I think that my classmates are not bothered since gwapo daw which made me role my eyes. After a few minutes our prof finally arrived, everyone went silent and greeted him.

He introduced himself to us and told us that we will not have a class today but he will give us an assignment. I don't think that it's a good news though, but my classmates were happy. The prof wrote down our assignment that is why I took my notebook out and copied the writings on the board. After that he dismissed us. We stood up from our chair but were stopped because Yanna want's to say hi to the boys daw, I didn't want to but I can't do anything. We were already in-front them but I was at Princess's back so that I can't be seen since it's so uwaw.