Kabanata 21(Chapter 21)

On our 2nd semester our internship started. In the first month of my internship, I took 10 hours internship every day it starts at 7 am and ends at 7 pm. I had to completely at least 70 hours per week of duty for me to complete my total of 1,080 hours. I wanted to finish my internship for at least 3 or 4 months. Xavier is also doing his internship, but he has a different  internship hour than mine. We still have time with each other, we still date and talk. I think it's a good thing that you have a boyfriend who is in the same field as yours since the other half also understands.

It's already our 2nd month being interns. Right now, we are in the laboratory, it's currently 3pm. Dr. Garcia is going to teach us how to perform routine and stat diagnostic tests. Immediately as she arrived, we started. She let us observe her first and after that we were given time to do what she did. I focused on what I was doing and when I was done, Dr. Garcia went to my area and checked my performance.

"Good morning doc." I greeted after that I showed him my stat diagnostic test.

"Good job." He said to me and gave me a thumbs up. After that he left na.

When doc left, I looked at my stat diagnostic test and after that I cleaned and arranged my area, since that was the only thing, we are going today daw under his supervision.

I sat down on my chair and took some pictures, some of my classmates are also taking pictures. While I was sitting down, I scanned myself. I am wearing a lab coat, my hair is in a neat bun, I have my ID attached on my coat and, I am wearing our uniform in the inside, it's all white. When I was done scanning myself, I went to Yanna she was done na rin.

"Yans" I said the moment I arrived at her area.

"Hi, are you done?" She said and I nodded.

Yanna looks off today maybe she is tired.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and the moment I finished saying that she hugged me.

"At our break I am going to tell you something." She said and smiled but that immediately faded away.

"Ok sure." I said to her and hugged her.

After our little talk Dr. Garcia said his goodbye and left. When he left, we went out to get some water, since our water bottle is already empty. We have at least 10 minutes before Dr. Ocampo arrives.

Yanna and I are walking to the cafeteria to get some water. Jenny and Princess are not here since they are doing a night internship.

"France." Yanna called my attention when we were refilling the water bottles.

"What?" I asked her.

"Elijah and I broke up." She said while closing her bottle.

"Why?!" I asked her. I am so shocked; I did not expect that to happen.

"We just broke up." She said and laughed I know that was fake. We are now getting near the laboratory and I noticed that everyone was there already.

"You can tell me; I know something is going on." I told her.

"I'll tell you later let's go in na." She said and dragged me inside the lab.

The moment we entered I went to my area and after that I seated in my chair. I took my phone out from my pocket to send some pics to my parents. We had a groupchat and as the moment I sent a picture of what I did kanina mom replied.

"Mali." She chatted and I just sent her a laughing emoji. My mom's premed is medtech, I tend to ask her a lot of stuff, but she tends to answer me with funny remarks.

I looked at my watch and I noticed that it was already 6:00 pm it took us quite some time in doing the stat diagnostic test. When Dr. Ocampo arrived, he taught us more on how to do stat diagnostic tests. I listened to her did the activities and after that we were dismissed. We bid our goodbyes and I immediately went to Yanna.