Kabanata 23 (Chapter 23)

After that incident everything went back to normal, Xavier and I are good already and we are also graduating. I can't believe that I have already spent 4 years with these wonderful people. I am so glad that I went here because I became friends with them, some of them may not be my friend anymore, but I would like to think that it is part of growing up. As people grow older, we tend to realize that people come and go.

A lot of things happened in the span of 4 years I was able to live on my own but with the help of my parents still, but that's really a good thing. I was able to meet Xavier who was stranger, who became my partner. Yanna, Jenny and Princess who were just block mates of mine but became my very good friends. We witnessed a lot from each other, Yanna's break up with Elijah, they are now good by the way, but they are not friends let's say civil also Xavier and Elijah are also friends again but not the same like before. Jenny and his boyfriend literally is strong also Prince and Princess are still friends there is still no development but I know that they will be something someday.

"France." Yanna said and hugged me.

"Finally, we have graduated na." Yanna said while acting like she's crying.

"I am so proud of us, boards nalang." Jenny said and joined in the hug.

"But for some of us we still got a long way to go." Princess said and laughed.

"Yeah, future doctors of the group." Yanna said and pointed to me and Princess.

"I am going to study architecture after this, or I will try accountancy." Yanna said which made as all laugh.

"Are you serious?" I said to her laughing.

"Yes! Dad said that I can do whatever I want." Yanna said proudly.

"You're not going to work as a medtech?" Jenny asked Yanna.

"I'll think about it." Yanna said and smiled.

We are now here in a café, the ceremony just finished, and we are just catching up here and later I am going to have dinner with my parents.

We were talking about a lot of things when a guy entered the café.

"Hey love." Xavier said and sat next to me.

"Hey love, where are your parents?" I asked him.

"They are doing something they said we will just have dinner later." Xavier said and I nodded.

Xavier's parents were there kanina but I bet they don't know me. He didn't introduce me to them yet and also the girl from the edited picture was also there with her family. I don't know why she's there, but Xavier said support ra daw and for me to not think too much I believed that. I also told my parents about the situation and they were not okay with it but they said it's my life and I can do whatever I want with it, whether if I believe in lies or not.

"Congrats Mr. Cummlaude." Yanna greeted Xavier.

"Congrats on being a Cummlaude too." Xavier said and Yanna smiled. They are good already they learned na edited lang yong pic. Also, all of us have latin honors. I am a magna, while Yanna, Jenny and Princess are cummlaudes, also Xavier is a cummlaude.

"I can't believe that I could graduate with latin honors." Princess said and laughed.

"Thank to our very naming but carefree friend for influencing us." Yanna said while laughing.

"Yep, thank you Mary Francine Lao." Jenny said and hugged me.

"Xavier ako na imo girlfriend." Prince jockingly said and hugged me tightly. We didn't even notice na he's here na.