Kabanata 31 (Chapter 31)

The welcome party ended very late. We drank some and talk a lot during that. We also planned something for Phoebe. I felt groggy waking up but I remembered that Xavier is comming today. I looked at my phone and saw a text message.

Hi! This is Xavier, I'll arrive at your house at 2pm.

He texted and I looked at the time it was already 1:15 pm. I immediately took a bath did my routines and after that I wore my pants and a white shirt and for my footwear, I am wearing a dior slides or I don't know what you call this.

I went straight downstairs to see if anyone was home and I was relieved that everyone was out. I told our maid that there would be a person coming today with the name Xavier Suarez. I also told her that please show him to the gazebo when he arrived and she nodded.

I started walking to my daughter's grabe. The flowers are in full bloom. I planted lot's of colorful flowers because I want it to be jolly here. I looked at the name of my baby.

Anastasia Margarette Lao

My baby has a pretty name. It fits with her. I sat down at the bench near her while waiting for Xavier. I wanted to tell Xavier about her because I didn't want ti hide anything from him and I know he deserves to know about it even if he's a jerk in all aspects.

"Baby your daddy is going to visit you." I told her in a jolly tone and smiled.

"I bet you're excited." I added and caressed her name.

"I am sorry it took me quite a while to tell your father about you sweety. I hope you would forgive mommy." I said and I started tearing up.

"It's not your fault, so stop saying sorry." I heard a familiar voice on my back. I immediately looked at where the voice came from and I saw Xavier. I stood up and welcomed him.

"Hi you've arrived. I am so sorry you have to witness that." I said and smiled.

"Please come in." I said and he went inside and looked at a plaque where our babies name is.

"She has a beautiful name." He said and I nodded.

"Do you want me to leave for you to be alone here?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No need. I bet she wants the both of us here." He said and I nodded. I sat down beside him and looked at where our baby is.

"This place is beautiful, thank you." He said and I smiled.

"I made sure that she has a nice place since I can't make bawi to her. I didn't take care of her when she was in my womb." I told him and started tearing up.

"I was the reason why you were like that. I was dumb, insensitive, I didn't know that we have a baby that time." He said and looked straight.

"You could visit here anytime, it's okay with my family."  I told him. I did want to deprive him with some time with our child.

"Thank you." He said and smiled at me.

"Baby daddy is so sorry. I'll make sure to make it up to you. I will make our family complete." He said which made me shock.

"What did you just say?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"I know you hate me for everything I did but I hope you could forgive me and we could start a new." He said while looking at me.

"You know it's going to be hard right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You and Eli makes me happy. You two are my happiness." He said.

"I can't forgive you know. Please give me time." I told him and he nodded.

"I will give you time and I hope you could open your arms again to me but I will still understand if you won't. I love you my love and it has never changed." He said and hugged me.