Kabanata 13 (Chapter13)

Chapter 13

As the moment I arrived in my unit I texted my mom if I can call her, I waited for her reply but she didn't answer maybe she is at work or sleeping already. That's why I placed my phone on the side table beside my bed and I proceeded to the bathroom to wash up, brush my teeth and change into my pajamas.

The moment I went out of the bathroom, I went to the living room to place the bouquet of flowers on a vase for it to not wilt.

I placed the lily of the valley flowers on a glass vase and put it on the center table. It really looks beautiful. I stared at it for a moment to admire its beauty before I went back to my room. As I got in my room I saw my phone lighting up maybe there are notifications.

I looked at my phone and saw if my mom already replied to me but she hasn't pa. I proceeded to the other notifications and I saw a notification from the girls.

"Omyghaddd, Girl make chika tomorrow okk." Yanna said.

"Focus on your date Yan." I said to her with a rolling eyes emoji.

I opened another chat from Jenny.

"France, I heard what happened yieeee make kwento." I laughed at the message why didn't they just talked about it in the gc, why did they pm mi pa.

"I thought you are busy with your data, how did you know?" I replied to her with a questioning emoji.

Lastly I replied to Princess' chat.

"I really had to leave kanina I am sorry." With a crying emoji and that made me laugh and after that I read her other message.

"You went on a date with him no? Make chikaa." I laughed at her message.

"As if you don't know Prince, you already told Jenny and Yanna." I said with a rolling eyes emoji.

"That was just an assumption ok. So you two really went on a date?" Princess replied immediately.

"I will call on our group chat I will answer your questions there." I told her and she replied ok.

I went to our group chat and said.

"I'm gonna call to tell you guys something." I said and the three of them immediately seen my message.

I called the gc through video call.

"Hi" I said to them.

"Omyghadd!! We know what happened make chika na." Yanna said. I noticed that she is still not at her house pa maybe somewhere else.

"Yep, we went out kanina." I told them.

"And then what happened?" Princess said.

"We ate lang ganon." I didn't want to tell them pa that he is planning to court me, because maybe it's just a joke."

"Ganon lang?" Yanna said with her eyebrows arched and I nodded at her.

"Xavier also gave her flowers, ako nalang magsasabi kasi feel ko hindi niya sasabihin." Princess said while giggling.

"Yep he also gave me flowers. It's not such a big deal." I said but my insides are really kilig in what he did.

"What type of flowers?" Yanna asked and after that I think she is talking to someone since she looked at another direction and signaled the person to keep quiet or I don't know.

"Lilly of the Valley." I said to them.

"That's your favorite right?" Jenny said. I told them what my favorite flower is when we went to a flower shop to buy some flowers.