Kabanata 33(Chapter 33)

Author's note:

This would be the last chapter. The epilogue will have 2 parts or more I don't know😉. I hope you enjoy reading this book, and please leave some comments for any suggestions and reactions to this story. Love you all😘

————————————————————————

Last chapter

The convention only went on for three days and the rest of the days are free. I planned an itinerary for everything that I would do while I am here. I planned to visit a lot of spots and especially spots where one direction filmed there music videos.

As I was going out of my room I bumped into Xavier.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Out." I said and showed him my itinerary.

"Can I accompany you?" He said in a cheery tone with smiles. He looks like a kid even if 34 na siya.

"Sure, make sure to make some libre." I said to him and he laughed.

We started walking na towards the entrance of the lobby. Xavier talked to the Valley parking boy and few minutes after a black Mercedes stopped in front of us. We got in and after that we started moving.

"Do you have a license here?" I asked him, curious why he has a car and why is he driving.

"Yep, I have an international license." He said and I nodded.

We went to a castle and did some tour. I was so intrigued about the history of the buildings and the families living there. Maybe I enjoyed it but my company doesn't.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked him in a low voice.

"Nope, I love the tour." He said and I nodded.

After that we went to the garden, while were walking and walking. We stopped by a fountain.

"Wait. Let's stop here." He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I have to get something from my car." He said and left.

I just sat down at the bench and took some pictures. The landscape is so beautiful. It took a while for Xavier to come back and I noticed that he was now carrying something at his back.

"What's that?" I asked him while trying to look at what it is.

"Wait." He said and chuckled.

I was shocked when he kneeled and showed me a red velvet box and when he opened it, there was a diamond ring inside.

"We have gone through a lot love and I can't imagine waking up one day not having you by my side again. I promised to you before that I will marry you once we are successful. Now, will you marry me love?" He said which made me teary eyed.

"Y-yes. I love you love." I said to him and he immediately hugged me. He placed the ring on my finger and after that he kissed me.

"Thank you for accepting me love. Thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you for everything." He said and continued hugging me.

"After everything we have been through I guess we can still have our happy ever after." I said and kissed him.

"They are cute, congrats." I heard people talking around us.

We took some pictures and after that we resumed walking.

"Baby, mommy and daddy are getting married." I said to skies.