Kabanata 20 (Chapter 20)

We arrived at the Philippines at 3pm. It took us quite some time on the conveyer belt since we were waiting for Yanna's luggage, she just really had lots of them. We are now heading out of the airport, Yanna is going to ride with Elijah, Jenny was going to ride with Michael, while Prince and Princess are going together also.

"My driver is already outside waiting for us." Xavier whispered t my ear.

"Ok." I replied to him and continued dragging my luggae.

"Princess permi nalang ka makihits nako." I heard Prince say to Princess. Omyghad they are going to fight again.

"I can let my driver pick me up, but you said na ihahatid moa ko wtf dude." Princess said and punched Prince's arm. Prince acted like it hurt but I am sure it did not.

"Maybe next month kayo na." I heard Yanna tease Prince and Princess.

"Yep, and your names kind of suit well with each other." Jenny said and after that laughed.

"Over my dead body." Princess said and we laughed harder.

"As if, I don't like dogs." Prince said and after that he ran to the exit.

"Hoii!! Wait for me!" Princess said chasing after him.

The six of us laughed at them. We continued walking and we finally arrived at the exit.

"We have to go na." Yanna said and entered Elijah's car, I nodded as a response.

"We also have to go." Jenny said and kissed my cheek.

"Love the driver is already here." Xavier said to me after Jenny left.

We entered the van, and the driver placed our luggage at the back. When the driver returned to the driver's seat he started driving already. A few minutes after he started driving, he spoke.

"Sir." He called Xavier.

"Kuya." Xavier said looking away from his phone.

"Naa si ma'am sa balay." Kuya said and I looked at Xavier's face to see his reaction. I saw his expression changed he became serious.

"I will not go home today kuya." He said, which made my brows furrow. Where is he going to stay?

"Sir pero.." Kuya said but he was cut off by Xavier.

"Don't worry kuya, I am just going to stay at my friend's place." He said and the driver nodded.

After their conversation, I wanted to ask him a lot of questions, that's why I faced him.

"Love." I said to call out his attention, after that he looked at me with a questioning look.

"Where are you going to stay?" I asked him.

"I am going to stay at Elijah's place." He said and held my hand.

"You are going to stay across my unit?" I asked him, just making sure if we are thinking about the same Elijah.

"Yep." He said and after that he placed his head in my shoulder.

After that I looked at his face, he is smiling right now kanina he had a different mood, maybe my boyfriend is sick.

We finally arrived at the condo's parking area after a few minutes.

"Sir dito po kayo titira?" Kuya asked while helping us with our luggage.

"Yes kuya, my friend stays here too. Please don't tell them where I am." He said and kuya nodded. Why is he staying here? Why is he not going home? Who is he trying to avoid?