Kabanata 15 (Chapter 15)

"Love let's take a picture, so that we can remember this day." He told me and then he got his film cam. After that he came back to me holding his film cam. He asked a staff to take a picture of us and we smiled at the camera and for the next pose he carried me and kissed me. I was shocked at first but I kissed him back. After that he got his film cam and put it back on the loungers.

"Love I am so happy right now." He said when he got near me and he hugged me.

"I am so happy also love. Thank you." I told him and hugged him back.

"Let's go to our friends na?" I asked him.

"One minute more love." He said while hugging me, I laughed at him he looks like a baby, my baby. After a few minutes he finally stopped hugging me na.

"Ok na. Let's go love." He said and held out his hand for me. He was smiling, damn my boyfriend is really handsome. I can call him my boyfriend now ahhhh.

We arrived at the activity are and we saw our friends playing. As soon as we entered the room I heard Xavier say.

"I have an announcement." He said to them and all of them looked at us. The girls looked at me and I smiled, after that they shrieked. The boys were so shocked at their reaction and after that they shut up because I looked at them seriously.

"What's your announcement dude?" Elijah asked Xavier.

"She finally said yes." Xavier said and I saw how the boys went to him and teased him.

"Dude that's why you look so happy ha." Prince said and chuckled.

After that the girls went to me and they hugged me.

"Yeyyy, finally!" Princess said and jumped. After that the 4 of us are already jumping na. Our friends are really supportive of us and I am so glad.

"Let's play a game na. Boys vs girls." Elijah said and all of us said ok.

We played a lot of games and the boys always win, it's so unfair.

"Unfairr!!" I said to them.

"Truee." Princess said while her arms are crossed around her chest.

"Di mn gud unfair." Prince said while laughing.

"Whatever." Yanna said and stopped playing.

After that all the girls stopped playing. We are now seating in the couches and I looked at my phone and noticed that it's almost dinner time, I texted the restaurant if everything is set and they replied that everything is set already and we can go there na.

I stood up and went to Xavier.

"Love." He said. I am still not use to it but it gives me butterflies.

"Love I have a surprise, let's go." I said to him and held his hand.

"Ok." He told me and after that he faced his friends.

"Dude we have to go somewhere, see you later." He said and tapped his friends shoulders.

After that he held my hand and we went out of the room.

"Where are we going?" He asked me while we were heading to the beach.

"Just wait for it." I told him and smiled.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived at the set up.

"Surprise love!" I said to him in a cheery tone and hugged him. I looked at his reaction and he looks happy.

"Wow, first time ko nimo gi surprise." He said and chuckled.

"It's the first of many love. Do you like it?" I told him and held his hand.