Kabanata 17(Chapter17)

We arrived at the airport at exactly 8:00 am. Xavier's driver dropped us off at the airport and after that we went to our friends na. Our bags entered the X-ray and we also got checked after that we are inside na.

Once we were done with security and everything, I saw Yanna waving her hand at us. I laughed at her and waved my hand also as a response. I looked at Xavier to tell him where our friends are.

"Love, they are already here." I told him and pointed my finger at Yanna's direction.

He nodded and then after that he held my hand. We are now walking towards Yanna and Elijah; they are in the checking in area.

"Hi Yans!" I greeted Yanna once we got near them.

"Ang tagal niyo." Yanna said and Xavier and I chuckled.

"We are not late, you're just early." Xavier said and after that he went to Elijahl. I really thought it would be a girl's trip, but they said that they will bring their boyfriends and also Princess said that Prince wants to come daw.

I looked at Yanna's luggage and I noticed that she has 3 big luggage.

"What's inside those?" I asked Yanna.

"My things of course, I even forgot my toothbrush I'm just going to buy there nalang." Yanna said. Wow! Really, she forgot something from the number of things she's bringing I though she already brought everything.

"I hope that they are not too heavy." I told her and laughed. She glared at me and laughed.

After that it's Yanna's time to check in na, her luggage was weighed. I am glad that her baggage fit the correct weight.

"Congrats." I told her and laughed. After that my baggage is the one being weighed. Once we were done with the check in, we went to the lounge and ate some food.

When we arrived at the lounge, I saw Jenny, Michael, Prince and Princess. We sat down with them and after that we got some food.

"Love." Xavier said while getting near me, I faced him.

"Yes love?" I replied.

"Let me carry your plate." He said and got my plate.

"I can carry but thanks love." I told him and smiled.

Now we are heading to our table. The moment we arrived we are greeted by Princess and Prince having an argument. We placed our food on the table and sat down the chair. I am sitting beside Xavier.

"I thought pets are not allowed." Princess said.

"Wala mn kay gidala na pet." Prince said to Yanna.

"Really why are you here?" Princess said and laughed.

"I am not a pet, mas mukha kang pet Princess." Prince said and rolled his eyes.

We just laughed at them.

"Why are they always fighting." I told Xavier and giggled.

"That's their way of communicating." Xavier said and chuckled.

We finished eating and after that it was announced that we can board the plane already. We showed our tickets and went inside na. We are sitting in the business class area and we are the only people here as of the moment.

After a few minutes the plane took off and a few minutes after the flight attendants went to us to ask us if we want something and they wanted wine, I don't want to drink wine but whatever.

"Don't drink too much." Xavier told me.

"Excuse me, you should not drink too much rin." I told him and took a sip of wine.