1-10

2019-06-11Author : Shi Yuanyuan

  Chapter 1 Rescued by Falling into the Water

 In the scorching summer, the villagers of the Qingshan Production Brigade of Shangyang Village are busy rushing to harvest rice.

  Not far from the river, there was a sudden "plop".

  Someone fell into the water?

  On the side of the road, the handsome man on the bicycle inadvertently saw the fallen figure, frowned, threw the bicycle away, rushed to the river in three or two steps, jumped into the water, and rescued the girl who had sunk in the river bottom.

  "Comrade, wake up."

  Gu Zeming rescued the man ashore, only to find that the girl's breathing was very weak and her lips were pale and pale.

  Just now, I only thought that this girl was thin, even if it was soaked in water, he would easily carry her ashore.

  Gu Zeming knew first aid measures, but the girl hadn't regained any signs of awakening after the water had been controlled for so long just now.

  Gu Zeming hesitated when his eyes fell on the girl's delicate lips.

  Let alone the quirk of his dislike of contact with women, in this age when men and women are arrested for education when cuddling and cuddling, if he...

  I am afraid it is really unclear.

  In the end, human life is the most important thing. Gu Zeming hesitated for a few seconds. As soon as she lowered her head, the girl suddenly coughed a few times, her eyelashes trembled, and their eyes met without warning.

  The girl's eyes are bright and beautiful, looking at herself like a deer in confusion. She hasn't done anything, but Gu Zeming has a guilty conscience.

  Shen Yao blinked suspiciously. Could she be dreaming of a spring dream? How could such a handsome man appear in front of her ? She remembered that she stayed up late last night and read a periodical "The Beauty of Life in Seventy" and was fascinated by it, and finally she was really sleepy. Too bad, he fell asleep on the table.

  Could it be that she thinks day by day and dreams at night, so she can dream of such a handsome man.

  The man in front of him had sharp features and sharp eyes, and he was very handsome. Not only did he not reduce his appearance, but also gave him a bit of masculinity.

  Shen Yao's mouth twitched, since it is a dream, then he should enjoy it.

  So, under Gu Zeming's surprised gaze, the girl clung to his neck with both hands and hugged him!

  boom!

  Gu Zeming's brain buzzed, shocked in the same place: "You..."

  "What's the sound over there?"

  "It seems that someone has fallen into the water."

  "Hurry up and save people!"

  Shen Yao fell into the water with a lot of movement, nearby villagers. Hearing the sound faintly, he hurried over anxiously.

  Gu Zeming finally woke up and pushed Shen Yao away!

  Shen Yao was still immersed in her "Chun Meng", but she did not expect that the hero of Chun Meng was a bit fierce. He pushed her away without mercy, and knocked her head to the ground. Shen Yao turned black in front of her eyes and muttered aggrievedly "Man It's a big pig's hoof!" He fainted again.

  Gu Zeming's face turned black with anger.

  Behind him came the sound of villagers' footsteps. He looked down and saw that Shen Yao's soaked appearance was really indecent, and he reluctantly covered Shen Yao's coat that he had just taken off.

  The villagers behind them had already walked to the side of the two, and they recognized the girl lying on the ground.

  "Isn't this Shen Zhiqing?" Gouwa's mother exclaimed and patted her thigh: "It's a crime, so young, why Shen Zhiqing can't think about it like this, Qin Dongyang doesn't want you, you don't have to throw it into the river! "The other women obviously attributed the girl's fall into the water as "suicide for love" and sighed for the girl.

  The captain didn't bother to wonder why Shen Yao went to the river. The suicide of an educated youth is not a good thing for the production team. He looked at Gu Zeming with a hint of surprise in his eyes. What a brilliant young man!

  "This comrade, how is Shen Zhiqing with her?"

  Gu Zeming's face suddenly became cold after hearing what Goudan's mother said.

  He got up and looked at Zhao Mantu, his tall body gave people invisible pressure, and the woman who was still talking about it suddenly silenced.

  It's weird, how could they feel a chill in such a hot day.

  "She is fine, I still have a task, and she will leave it to you."

  "Comrade, thank you so much for today. Thanks to you, Shen Zhiqing was rescued in time."

  Zhao Mantu motioned his wife to go. Taking care of Shen Yao, who was still unconscious, then thanked Gu Ze enthusiastically.

  Gu Zeming nodded silently, and left blankly.

  Zhao Mantu is also a unique character in the Qingshan production team, but when he meets Gu Zeming, he can't say anything to refute him. He can only let the man walk to the bicycle on the side of the road with a cool face.

  -

  through text books, overhead. "Seventy Life Beauty" is purely fictional by the author and has no prototype.

  Revised the article. If there is a job title that is abrupt, I should have overlooked it and haven't changed it. I hope you guys will tell me that I will modify it as soon as possible.