411-415

Chapter 411 Fanwai Yan Jiu and Xu Qingwen (1) 

The full moon wine had a lively day.

  In the evening, the sky gradually dimmed, and the guests began to gather and leave.

  Xu Qingwen rejected Shen Yao's offer to send her home in person, and was about to drive home when a car with a sorrowful color stopped in front of her.

  The window of the car gradually rose, revealing Yan Jiu's handsome and enchanting face.

  "Come up, I'll see you off." Yan Jiu put his hand on the window, and said to Xu Qingwen familiarly.

  Xu Qingwen drank a lot of wine today, she was slightly drunk, her mind was not as calm as she used to be, she stood there for a while without responding.

  The woman's glamorous face flushed from her drunkenness, and her charming eyes rippled. This look made someone's eyes darker.

  He deliberately lowered her voice and coaxed softly: "Come on, you are driving drunk, it is not safe."

  Xu Qingwen was not so vigilant when she was drunk. She tilted her head and thought for a while, and felt that it was indeed safer. Important, nodded, and obeyed Yan Jiu's car.

  Yan Jiu glanced at Xu Qingwen, who closed her eyes beside her, and ordered the driver to drive.

  The drunk Xu Qingwen was very quiet, leaning her head on the chair, resting her eyes closed, her face was peaceful, and she had no tendency to get drunk at all.

  However, Yan Jiu felt it was a pity that if Xu Qingwen became drunk, became dependent on others, or made a fuss to hug him, he would definitely not refuse.

  Yan Jiu's greedy eyes frequently fell on the beautiful face of the woman, itching, and this hand couldn't help it.

  He glanced at Xu Qingwen and saw that she was not waking up, and slowly approached her hand on the side of her leg with one hand.

  Because Xu Qingwen was worried that Xu Qingwen would wake up in the middle, Yan Jiu glanced at her, then moved forward, moving like a rustling mouse, like a cat with closed eyes and a jealous cat. Test her bottom line.

  He forgot that his sneaky movements were completely seen by the driver in the front seat.

  At first, the driver thought he had hallucinations. When he peeped through the rearview mirror many times, it was confirmed that the man behind him was his boss.

  The driver's mood was a bit complicated, but he couldn't help being proud.

  It seems that their boss is also unhappy.

  The thought that there are still wives and children waiting for him at home, and the "a handful of age" boss has not yet married a wife, the driver master suddenly feels that he is taller.

  Yan Jiu had no idea that he was being despised by a little driver.

  He crossed a long distance and finally "successfully held hands", gently holding Xu Qingwen's white and delicate hand.

  Yan Jiu's long and narrow fox eyes hooked up happily. Just about to see if Xu Qingwen was awake, he met with her beautiful clear and lingering eyes.

  Sober appearance, there is no trace of drunkenness.

  With a smug smile on Yan Jiu's face, he followed Xu Qingwen's gaze and fell on his hand, as if being scalded. He quickly lifted it up and explained plausibly: "It's too cold at night, I'm worried. Your hands are getting cold, so I will warm you up." With

  this awkward explanation, the driver in front could not help but roll his eyes.

  Xu Qingwen stared at Yan Jiu for a while, her face blank, and she didn't know if she believed it.

  Yan Jiu was heartbroken. Just when he wanted to confess and be generous, he saw Xu Qingwen had turned her head and looked at the scenery outside the window, without paying attention to him.

  Before Yan Jiu had time to breathe a sigh of relief, she was again depressed by her indifferent attitude.

  However, after so many years, he is also used to it.

  Even if Xu Qingwen had a cold face, he could see a flower from her face.

  An hour later, the driver parked the car downstairs at Xu Qingwen's house.

  In order to take care of her career, Xu Qingwen bought a house near the company.

  In addition, she moved out to live in order to avoid the marriage urging of her family.

  After all, she is not too young now, nearly forty years old, but she still has no intention of getting married at all. It's no wonder that Xu's father and Xu's mother are anxious.

  Yan Jiu naturally wanted to tie the woman in front of him into the palace of marriage immediately, but it was a pity that he only dared to think about it in his heart.

  Yan Jiu sent Xu Qingwen upstairs, but when he wanted to enter the house, Xu Qingwen blocked him out of the door.

  "It's too early, you go back too. Thank you for taking me back tonight." Xu Qingwen said politely, but with one hand behind the door, it was obvious to see off the guests.

  Yan Jiu's lingering gaze rolled around in the house, and he secretly regretted that she had to step into her house this time with one foot, but she was still driven out.

  Xu Qingwen just didn't see Yan Jiu's longing eyes.

  When a man enters a woman's house at night, it means that everyone is an adult and naturally knows what it means.

  It's a pity that Yan Jiu is a pity, but he knows where Xu Qingwen's bottom line is, so he nodded very obediently.

  Before leaving, he did not forget to turn around frequently and say: "You drink, don't forget to make a sober soup, or

  you will have a headache when you get up tomorrow ." "If you can't get up tomorrow, don't be brave. Those of your company People don't eat plain rice, don't take everything to yourself..."

  Xu Qingwen frowned impatiently, and closed the door with one hand, isolating the chattering outside the door.

  Yan Jiu: "..."

  He stared at the door for a long time, and when he was sure that the door would not be opened for him again, he was reluctant to leave, turning his head one step at a time.

  The surrounding suddenly calmed down, and Xu Qingwen suddenly felt that she was not used to it.

  She was a little confused in her mind, leaning against the door wearily, looking at the quiet and empty house, a sense of loneliness suddenly rose.

  Xu Qingwen shook her head. As she walked into the room to look for clothes to take a shower, she began to think about it, probably because the house is too big for her to have such absurd ideas.

  ...The

  next day, Xu Qingwen got up on time, and didn't have the behavior of falling into bed that Yan Jiu was worried about.

  She is used to being busy, and Xu Qingwen will feel uncomfortable if she is allowed to relax suddenly.

  Although Xu Qingwen's company is not comparable to those leading companies in the provincial capital, the beauty products developed by her company are widely loved by women.

  In addition, she has friends and contacts like Shen Yao, and she is willing to spend money to put advertisements in movies and TV series, which has expanded the influence of the product. However, within a few years, the influence of the products developed by her team has begun. Radiated from the provincial capital to the whole country.

  But behind this success is a huge effort and hard work.

  The past year has been okay, Xu Qingwen can still catch her breath. She was almost soaked in the company when she first started her business.

  In his eyes, Yan Jiu felt distressed and helpless, but there was nothing to do with her. He had no choice but to give Xu Qingwen food or invite her to eat together every day.

  At the beginning, Xu Qingwen still had the intention to refuse, but in the end, she simply let him go.

  It can be seen that there is still some truth to what is said, and the fierce woman is also afraid of wolves.

  The first rule of Yan Jiu's wife chasing is to be thick-skinned!