41-50

Chapter 41 Girls Want to be Reserved

After walking out of the department store, Zhao Xiaoyan still recovered a bit.

  "Yaoyao, who are you going to give this watch to?" In fact, Zhao Xiaoyan was even more curious, how could Shen Yao have so much money?

  It was really that Shen Yao had no sense of existence before, and Renren could not have imagined that she would have such a huge sum of money on her body.

  In fact, Shen Yao was surprised when he discovered that the original owner had so much money.

  Later, through the memory left by the original owner, I learned that this silly girl has been stubbornly refusing to use the money given to her by her stepmother.

  It can only be said that even the weakest person has her own attachments.

  "Give it to my dad." Shen Yao said casually.

  In fact, although she also wants to get closer to the scumbag as soon as possible, after all, this is a ready-made thick thigh.

  However, Shen Zhijun is not conscientious enough in his family, but he is very rigorous in his work.

  After he retired from the army, he became the manager of the factory and paid more attention to his usual work style. Shen Zhijun would definitely not accept the extravagant male watch. Maybe he would criticize her for extravagance and waste.

  It seems that this watch really can only serve as a family heirloom.

  "Host, you can actually give it to the target person Gu Zeming?" The system suddenly urged.

  "001, are you peeping at my thoughts?" Shen Yao said angrily.

  "Host, don't you want to complete the main mission as soon as possible?" 001 refused to admit that it "accidentally" peeped at the host's thoughts just because of curiosity.

  "Yes, but is it appropriate for me to give him a watch so soon?" Shen Yao didn't know Gu Zeming's life experience, but he wanted to come, and would be an educated youth in such a remote place, and he shouldn't be a rich family.

  Such a luxurious watch is even more inappropriate to give him.

  Moreover, in this era, men and women send watches to each other, which means that they are everywhere.

  If she gave him a watch, wouldn't it mean she took the initiative to confess to him?

  The system does not understand the complex minds of human beings. Since it wants to attack the target person, wouldn't it be better if the relationship can be determined directly?

  Shen Yao listened to the system's suggestion and hummed uncomfortably, "Girls should be reserved, don't you understand?" The system said that it would never understand the complex creatures of girls.

  When Zhao Xiaoyan saw that Shen Yao said that she would give the watch to her father, her face was lonely (in a daze) expression, thinking she was sad because her father did not pay attention to it, and a little distressed that she had to carefully please her biological father.

  "Yaoyao, don't worry, your father will be happy to know that you are so filial?"

  Shen Yao paused to quarrel with the system when she heard the words, and turned her head to find that Zhao Xiaoyan was looking at herself with sympathy and guilt.

  pity?

  Guilt?

  Where did this girl think?

  She only discovered that Zhao Xiaoyan was also a child who loves tonic.

  Seeing Shen Yao's ignorant look, Zhao Xiaoyan thought she didn't want to talk about her family affairs, so she changed the subject empathetically: "Yaoyao, we finally came to the county town and had to go to the state-owned restaurant to have a good meal. You bought me a gift just now. This time, let me invite you and Zhu Zi to have a meal."

  "I heard my dad say that Chef Li in the state-owned restaurant is from the family of royal chefs, and his craftsmanship is good." Speaking of food, Zhao Xiaoyan's eyes are bright.

  She didn't wait for the other two to agree, so she took Shen Yao to the nearby state-run hotel with great interest.

Chapter 42 In the Koufu

  State-owned Hotel, as soon as Wen Yimin came in with Gu Zeming, the white and fat cook Li Dapeng greeted him enthusiastically: "Director Wen, where is the east wind blowing you? You have been for a long time. I didn't come to eat in the restaurant."

  Wen Yimin smiled. When he first came, he was really not used to the food in the canteen of the Revolutionary Committee. He often came to this state-owned restaurant for tooth sacrifices, and he was familiar with Li Dapeng. On it.

  But later he also wanted to understand that since he came to the grassroots to grind, he couldn't keep his previous style, and later he was busy fighting with Deputy Director Gao, so he gradually stopped coming to this state-owned hotel.

  "Chef Li, what good dishes are there today in the restaurant."

  "Don't tell me , Director Wen, you have a good taste today. The restaurant just delivered ten catties of beef this morning. Would you like a catty?" Li Dapengle Haha authentic.

  If it is someone else, let alone a catty, it is one or two, Li Dapeng is not willing to take it out.

  Li Dapeng has no big ambitions, he just loves to eat and study culinary skills, this beef is not much, he originally planned to use it to study the dishes himself.

  "Isn't it a sick cow?" Wen Yimin said in surprise.

  This year, this cow is not allowed to be slaughtered easily. Even in the provincial capital, Wen Yimin does not often eat beef.

  "No. If it's a sick cow, I wouldn't dare to take it out to entertain Director Wen you? It's a wounded cow from the Red River production team. The cow broke a leg and was sent to the veterinary station. The veterinarian could not treat it. Slaughterhouse." Li Dapeng shook his head. When he heard that the leader of the Red River production team was going to sell this cow, the eyes of a big man were red.

  For farmers, this cow is not just an animal that can plow and plow, but also an old man who gets along day and night.

  "Then I'm sorry, I brought my brother to you here today. You are not allowed to hide your craftsmanship."

  "Hahaha, no." Li Dapeng had already noticed Wen Yimin's resolute and stern face. Young man.

  He was also shrewd, seeing that Yimin treated this young man with faint respect while he was familiar with him, and he knew that this man might also come from an extraordinary background.

  Although this man didn't have any words since he came in, some people are probably born to be unignorable.

  This comrade, just standing in the shop, with a tall and straight figure, gave people an invisible pressure.

  Li Dapeng was able to talk about the mountains with Wen Yimin with a smile on his face, but he did not dare to speak out of this comrade easily.

  "Sit down first, and I will cook for you now."

  "Daughter, I have come to entertain the guests." Li Dapeng shouted at the back kitchen.

  Li Guiying, who was sitting in the back kitchen and eating meat buns, curled her lips unwillingly. While eating the buns, she said vaguely: "The leaders have said that labor is the most glorious and everyone is equal. Why should I entertain them? Will come to get food." The

  girl is not obedient, and Li Dapeng is not angry. He wrapped his apron around and said cheerfully: "This guest is Director Wen, you really don't go out?"

  "Director Wen? Wen Yimin! "Li Guiying couldn't take care of eating steamed buns immediately, so she stood up and asked.

  "Well, yes, it's not him." Li Dapeng smiled and looked at the fat girl.

  "Father, you didn't say it earlier." Li Guiyingxing ran away hurriedly, not even caring about the buns.

  Wen Yimin, who was sitting outside, didn't know that a girl had fallen on him. He introduced Gu Zeming's food to Gu Zeming with great interest: "Zeming, don't you think that Yongxin County is a small place. I heard that Li Dapeng is still a descendant of the former imperial chef. Today you can enjoy yourself. Brother, I did not treat you badly."