121-130

Chapter 121 Bad Woman 

After Chen Fu complained to An Mingcheng, he left the farm.

  She still doesn't want others to know that An Mingcheng is her father's business.

  Although Shen Yao has been busy working on it, she also divided her attention between the father and daughter.

  Seeing An Mingcheng looking reluctantly at Chen Fu leaving behind, Shen Yao rolled her eyes and curiously said: "Uncle An, I just heard Chen Zhiqing calling your dad, she is your daughter?"

  An A trace of panic flashed across Mingcheng's face, and he quickly denied: "No, she, she just missed her dad so much that she considered me her dad. Fuer and I used to be very good friends."

  "Oh, Really?" Shen Yao looked suspicious, obviously not believing An Mingcheng's rhetoric.

  "Of course not, you can go out and talk nonsense, after all, I am not good at it now, don't tire that child."

  If An Mingcheng had questioned Shen Yao's thoughts at first, he would not dare at all now, he just wanted this. Grandma aunt forgot what she had just heard.

  Shen Yao smiled: "Uncle An, how could I be such a disproportionate person, let alone Chen Zhiqing is not your daughter, even if she is, I won't say it, or else it will kill Chen Zhiqing on the file. If there is a stain, I am taken to education, then I am guilty."

  An Mingcheng's face became stiff, and he nodded nana, and then consciously did not embarrass Shen Yao about Chen Fu's affairs.

  Shen Yao looked at the figure of An Mingcheng finally settled down, shook her head amusedly, and then hummed a little song happily.

  The other three people in the farm are all bright-minded people. Naturally, they found the weird atmosphere between Shen Yao and An Ming City, but they just silently glanced at each other as if nothing happened.

  Although An Mingcheng is selfish, his love for his daughter is beyond doubt.

  Since Chen Fu came to find An Ming City, An Ming City will disappear for a period of time every noon and afternoon.

  At first, Shen Yao wondered what An Mingcheng was making.

  When Liu Lanxiang told her disdainfully, it was obvious that Chen Fu was lazy every day, but when the captain checked, her tasks were completed. This woman definitely hooked up with other men and asked others to work for her.

  Shen Yao didn't affirm Liu Lanxiang's statement at the time. She couldn't help but think of An Mingcheng's unusually exhausted state for a while, as well as the fact that she had seen him come back from the field, and she had guesses in her heart.

  An Mingcheng probably went to work for his daughter Chen Fu.

  But he couldn't stop working on the farm. This doubled work made An Mingcheng, which had not had any hardships for most of his life, his waist bends a bit from exhaustion.

  Shen Yao watched all this silently, but she was not really that bad-hearted, and deliberately exposed Chen Fu's lazy behavior.

  An Mingcheng was obviously willing, and Shen Yao would not be so boring to persuade him not to do that.

  This kind of irrelevant person, as long as she doesn't infringe on her interests, Shen Yao is still very good at talking.

  And Chen Fu didn't know whether it was her conscience, or she wanted to win An Mingcheng's heart. When she found out that there was no one passing by at the farm and no one else would expose her, the frequency of coming to the farm would be a little higher. .

  Every time Chen Fu came, he would squeeze An Mingcheng's shoulder filially, or occasionally hand over a cup of tea.

  And An Mingcheng felt her daughter's thoughtfulness, and only felt that all the pain and tiredness were worth it.

  However, when Shen Yao saw that the girl watched An Mingcheng work, but didn't help her, she knew how filial piety she was.

  Chen Fu naturally noticed the gaze Shen Yao was staring at. Thinking of her deliberately correcting herself, he glared at her angrily, "Bad woman with different appearances!"

  Shen Yao smiled and leaned leisurely on the pillar. He didn't care about Chen Fu's words at all.

  She admits that she is really bad, and she likes to look at this kind of expression that the other party obviously hates her, but she can't help it.