221-230

Chapter 221 Meeting on a narrow road

  Shen Yao hesitated when seeing the smelly man, completely angry.

  She turned around angrily, preferring to look at the bare field rather than at the man's good-looking face.

  Seeing his wife regaining her vigorous appearance, Gu Zeming shook his head amusedly.

  He didn't worry about not coaxing his wife back, so he drove his car calmly.

  Shen Yao, who was still waiting for Gu Zeming to come and coax her, saw that the man hadn't moved for a long time, and her teeth were tickled with hatred, and she silently remembered a note in her heart.

  Just as the young couple were playing with spears while embarking on a journey back to Beijing, Yan Jiu, who rushed from the provincial capital, also came to the production team.

  Although he knew the approximate location of the production team, he didn't know how to get to the educated youth academy, so he could only ask the way while observing anxiously.

  When he rushed to the production team, it was the time when the educated youth left work at noon.

  It was also a coincidence. He had just walked past a corner of a field, and heard the familiar voice that he thought about day and night not far away.

  What makes him angry and jealous is that there is a man beside that woman who is showing courtesy all the time!

  Zhang Ping didn't know that there was a man waiting for him in front of him.

  He looked at Xu Qingwen, who was blushing by the sun next to him, and said distressedly: "I'm tired, I said that all your work is left to me, you have to do it hard."

  Xu Qingwen shook her head and avoided Zhang Ping. The act of wiping her sweat, "This is my job, how can I push it to you."

  This is so close, Yan Jiu, who was already angry, couldn't bear it.

  He didn't see Xu Qingwen's actions to avoid suspicion. She only heard that this woman who had always been cold-tempered was showing her gentleness to another man.

  Yan Jiu was going crazy jealously, and he walked up to Xu Qingwen in two steps.

  Under the stunned gaze of the two of them, they held her tightly in their arms at once, and then looked at Zhang Ping with gloomy eyes.

  "

  Stay away from my woman!" The fierce look in his eyes reminded Zhang Ping of a lone wolf in the wild, angrily and disdainfully warned his fellow clan to grab food.

  After Xu Qingwen recovered from her astonishment, she began to struggle violently.

  "Yan Jiu, what are you going crazy, let me go. Don't forget, we have broken up!"

  Yan Jiu firmly imprisoned the woman in his arms, pinched her chin, and said with deep eyes: "I didn't agree. , Don't want to leave me alone and throw into the arms of other men! Don't even think about it!"

  "Yan Jiu, you lunatic!"

  Xu Qingwen didn't expect that the two had broken up for so long, and Yan Jiu refused to let her go and hated her. Stomped him hard.

  Yan Jiu frowned and let her step on it, but she kept moving under her feet, intending to force her to leave this place.

  Zhang Ping looked at his sweetheart being treated this way, and threw a fist at Yan Jiu in anger.

  "Quickly let go of Qingwen. Didn't you hear, she doesn't want to go with you?"

  Yan Jiu hugged Xu Qingwen and flexibly avoided Zhang Ping's punch.

  Although he didn't join the army like Gu Zeming, he had specially trained someone, so Zhang Ping's seemingly threatening fist, in his eyes, is like a child's play.

  He snorted disdainfully, and habitually pressed his tongue against his cheek.

  Originally, he didn't plan to teach this man so quickly, after all, now he is still sure about Xu Qingwen's mind.

  He Yan Jiu once did not understand a woman's loss, so he would not make a second mistake in the same place.

Chapter 222 Crazy

  But since this man takes the initiative to find a fight, don't blame him.

  Yan Jiu loosened Xu Qingwen and fought against Zhang Ping's offensive.

  Zhang Ping went to the mountains to play wild since he was a child. He had a brute force since he was a child. At the beginning, he was on par with Yan Jiu, and even Yan Jiu received a severe punch from Zhang Ping because he underestimated the enemy.

  Yan Jiu touched the broken corners of his mouth, spit out blood, and a fierce flash of eyes flashed in his eyes.

  It seems that he underestimated this man.

  Next, Yan Jiu began to go all out.

  He was agile, cunning, and ruthless in his moves. Gradually, Zhang Ping was a little invincible and fell into a disadvantage.

  Yan Jiu swept towards Zhang Ping, and the wind even picked up sand for a while.

  Zhang Ping was able to hide, but didn't want to wait for him to react, Yan Jiu twisted and buckled him on the ground, his strong and slender fingers directly clamped his throat, his knees pressed firmly against his chest, He can't move.

  Feeling the fatal danger in his throat, Zhang Ping glared fearlessly at the man above, "If you have the ability, you will kill me, otherwise you don't want to take Qingwen away."

  Yan Jiu heard the man calling his woman so intimately. A faint bird of prey flashed in his eyes, and Zhang Ping's face flushed immediately because of breathing difficulties.

  Seeing that Yan Jiu was about to choke Zhang Ping to death, Xu Qingwen, who knew his temperament well, didn't dare to gamble anymore.

  She eagerly walked over and pulled his finger away, and shouted coldly: "You let him go! Yan Jiu, are you crazy? Are you going to commit a crime!"

  Yan Jiu looked back at Xu Qingwen, in her eyes In his opinion, his eagerness is the worry and distress for this man.

  This recognition completely collapsed the line of reason in his mind.

  "Are you feeling sorry for this man? What is your relationship? Awen, why are you so cruel? In just one year, have you forgotten our past!" Yan Jiu's eyes were red with anger, and his hands were flushed. The strength has increased a bit.

  Seeing Zhang Ping was about to roll her eyes, Xu Qingwen's eyes were red with anger, and shouted at Yan Jiu: "Yan Jiu, let him go! I'm not with him!"

  "No! No!"

  Xu Qingwen was anxious. She was going crazy, the man she got offended was a lunatic!

  Hearing Xu Qingwen's denial, Yan Jiu finally loosened Zhang Ping's throat, but did not completely loosen the shackles on him.

  "Cough cough cough..." Zhang Ping coughed eagerly as if he had returned from a ghost door.

  He looked at Yan Jiu with a trace of horror in his eyes. For a moment, he did feel the man's killing intent.

  He thought he was really going to die in the hands of this man today.

  But then he was ashamed of his horror, and his mind was on an impulse, and he resisted desperately.

  There was a trace of contempt in Yan Jiu's eyes, something overwhelming.

  Seeing Zhang Ping frantically desperate, Xu Qingwen shouted anxiously: "Enough! Zhang Ping, don't fight!"

  Zhang Ping stopped and looked at Xu Qingwen aggrieved and ashamed, "I'm sorry, Qingwen, I'm not capable. Protect you."

  Xu Qingwen shook her head and said guiltily: "I am the one who caused you."

  If it weren't for her, Zhang Ping would not suffer from such an innocent disaster. What

  Yan Jiu sees most is the appearance of their concubine, he He got up and held Xu Qingwen firmly in his arms, and asked with a deep gaze, "Do you like him?"

  Zhang Ping looked at Xu Qingwen expectantly, and he could hear his sweetheart say "like", even if he was caught by this man today. He died without regret.

  PK has been promoted, thank you for your support.

  Although there is little hope for the next round of promotion, I will still work hard to increase it.