81-90

Chapter 81 Calculated.

  He looked at the gap between himself and Liang Aimin and found that although Liang Aimin was born as a scholar, he was much taller and stronger than himself, a person who didn't work very often. He knew he couldn't beat him now, so he could only hate him. Hately chose to give up temporarily.

  "Educated Liang, you don't have to go online like that. I just want to mention something for the educated Shen. Who knows she misunderstood my good intentions and ran away when she saw me."

  "Since you are here, you don't need to help if you want to. "

  Shen Zhiqing, I was really kind just now. I didn't maliciously trick you. Don't get me wrong."

  Regretfully, he glanced at the little educated youth hiding behind Liang Aimin, Zhou Hong apologized falsely, and turned around in two steps. left.

  After Zhou Hong had left, Liang Aimin turned and looked at Shen Yao with concern: "Shen Yao, are you okay."

  Shen Zhiqing still had a bit of fear on his face. If it weren't for Liang Aimin's appearance, the consequences would be really unthinkable.

  At his caring gaze, Shen Yao warmed her heart and shook her head and said: "You just showed up in time, Zhou Hong hasn't had time to do anything extraordinary."

  Liang Aimin's eyes fell on the girl's white jade face, and she said in her heart. Worrying increased, she suggested, "Or move back to the Educated Youth Academy, and we can protect you. You alone may not be able to deal with people like him."

  Shen Yao hesitated for a moment, and finally rejected Liang. Aimin's kindness is that if she moved back to the educated youth institute this time, it would be difficult to move out in the future.

  Reluctant, Liang Aimin finally discussed with Shen Yao to reflect this matter with Zhao Mantu.

  This kind of people is left with endless troubles. Unfortunately, their educated youth's status in the production team is not high. It is not good to directly treat their family members last week. They can only hope that Captain Zhao is fair.

  Shen Yao agreed with Liang Aimin's decision without hesitation.

  Zhao Mantu was very angry when he heard about this, and personally reprimanded Zhou Hong last week.

  It's a pity that Zhou Hong couldn't say anything else. He had a thick face. Facing Zhao Mantu's criticism, he sincerely admitted his mistakes. He kept saying that he was not intentional or impulsive, and he was fascinated by Shen Zhiqing's beauty.

  Zhou Hong's mother and daughter-in-law on Tuesday were notoriously aggressive. She never thought her son had anything wrong. The fault was also with these unscrupulous female educated youths. If they hadn't seduce her son, her son would be fascinated by them.

  The women living in this village became so violent that even Zhao Mantu couldn't stand it. Seeing that Tuesday's daughter-in-law attributed everything to Shen Yao, she even described Shen Yao as a shameless vixen. Zhao Mantu almost became so angry that one Buddha ascended to heaven and two Buddhas. Out of the hole.

  "You are simply unreasonable!" Zhao Manyuan succumbed to the door and walked away.

  On Tuesday, the daughter-in-law hummed triumphantly as she watched the captain get mad at her.

  Zhou Hong had been hiding with his mother, and seeing his mother beating the captain so madly, he compared his thumbs, "Mom, you are this!"

  "Of course!" The wife on Tuesday looked up triumphantly.

  "But, do you really like that Shen Zhiqing?" Tuesu's wife curiously asked.

  When Zhou Hong saw his mother's expression, he knew there was a play, smiled and hugged his fucking arm and said: "Mom, don't you know how beautiful the educated Shen Shen is. Moreover, he is from a provincial capital and has a culture. If your son marries Because of her, will our family have more face!" On

  Tuesday, my wife was thinking about the news that she heard today. That Shen Zhiqing is the daughter of the provincial factory director. If her son married Shen Yao, she would have it in the future. Became an in-law who is the director of the factory.

  Just thinking about it on Tuesday, the daughter-in-law felt in a beautiful mood.

  "But they are willing to enter our house and marry you?" Although the daughter-in-law thinks that her son is so good on Tuesday, the female educated youths don't think so!

  A hint of calculation flashed in Zhou Hong's eyes, and he said confidently: "Mom, don't worry, I will marry you a beautiful daughter-in-law soon, so that she will serve you as a mother-in-law in the future. If you let her go west, she will never dare to go. East!"