One

The picture is of Amber Ruby Forton / this part is written by ShadowOfAGirl

{The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

..beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid?}

Poke. The one thing Amber loved doing which could annoy most people, most. As the clock slowly ticked away the girl sighed and looked over to the boy beside her. Clearly you could tell she was bored out of her mind as she was now pestering him, like he was going to actually be able to entertain her in this silent classroom. Her piercing blue eyes took in the other students around her in the room, all of them looking just as bored as she was with a few exceptions of students actually doing some work. There was no way she was bothering with work right now, there was only ten or so minutes to go before it was the weekend. Along with his birthdayAmber added in mentally and gave a small nod to herself as it fo confirm it. She'd already been shopping for a present, sort of. Did ordering things online count as shopping? Well it did in her book and so yes, she'd been shopping for a gift. Of course, she wasn't going to exactly plan his whole day out for him, she'd leave that up to his parents still, if Amber could of organised the whole day, she probably would of without even giving anyone else a look in or a say in what was going on. That was just the kind of person she was. Picking her pen up, she glanced at Jordan again and ever so slightly moved the pen up to poke him in his arm. She really could be an irritating girl at times, though by the looks of things she was enjoying it as a small innocent smile spread across her lips. Or at least it looked like that to most, when to her it was her trade mark smirk that only very few people could actually point out.

"Only seven more minutes" The girl whispered quietly with a small laugh though that caught the teachers attention and he looked over to her, raising an eyebrow as she shot him an apologetic look and glanced back down to her book. Well she'd already done some of her work, some of it, which basically meant about two questions and even then she'd attempted to copy Jordan with his answers. Maths really wasn't her strong point, music was the thing she loved and lived for...not Maths or English or even Science. She found them all so boring and just like they dragged on forever. Sighing quietly, the Amber now tapped her pen lightly on the desk, making up a small beat as she watched the clock tick away. Every second seemed to be going by so slowly and the clock at one point seemed to completely stop, yet she knew it was just her eyes playing tricks on her. Her eyes were something rather..odd, whenever people first met her no doubt it was the first thing they saw, these oddly piercing blue eyes which seemed way to bright for it to be normal..of course it was normal for Amber, she'd had them since birth or so she was told. Her auburn hair fell down in waves past her shoulders as she leaned back against the chair with a bored roll of her eyes. Standing at five foot four, she wasn't exactly an intimidating person yet when she was mad..oh dear, well she could shout a lot and give a good slap that was for sure. Yet when it came to brute force, a mouse probably would of been stronger than she was. "Come on..hurry up time" She muttered quietly, taking a glance over to Jordan again as she moved once more to poke him.