Fifteen

This part is written by ShadowOfAGirl

{The day we met,

Frozen I held my breath

Right from the start

I knew that I'd found a home for my heart

..beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid?}

Amber looked rather happy, like always as she looked at his laptop and rolled her eyes, facebook. If there was one place that Jordan couldn't talk to her, it was there. She hated it and so, she never had bothered with it, it was the only thing she didn't like. Technology wasn't something she was all that interested in apart from phones, she did like her phones quite a lot and would frequently change her phone to something newer and more up to scratch. Though she never really bothered with a laptop that much, sure she had one, but it mostly just stayed sitting on her desk collecting dust with the little amount of time she actually used it. The only time she did use one was when they had demanding school work and she needed it for information or to type something big up. Hearing what he said about being excited, the girl laughed quietly and nodded as she took a small bite of the ice cream, not even being effected by the coldness of it, her teeth had gotten long used to eating cold icecream after a plenty of years of it. "Good. Otherwise, we'd have a slight problem. Being sad on your birthday just isn't an option when I'm involved!" She giggled before falling silent and looked back to him rather then at the bright laptop screen.

The girl titled her head a little bit at what he said as he went through a list of things, she was going to try and speak but he carried on and so for once in her life, Amber had to stay silent as she watched him go on. As he gave her a serious look, Amber just rolled her eyes with a confident smile though said nothing, he was not getting anything out of her about today. Nothing at all. He could guess all he liked and even if he got it right, well she couldn't be saying anything anyway, she was pretty good at keeping everything secret....sort of. Even though she more than tempted to just tell him what was going to be happening today, she managed to keep it contained and she only had to do that for a little while longer before he would see for himself, she could manage that...right? When he knocked the icecream onto the floor giving her a rather sudden hug, Amber couldn't help but laugh but she frowned a little bit. "I was looking forward to having the rest of that.." She muttered but laughed again, not all that bothered really. Watching him bend down and stand back up, her blue eyes widened as she took a step back "Don't you ev-" She tried to move out the way, but she was already backed up against the wall and so could do nothing, but squeal rather loudly in protest as he put icecream on her face. "I hate you!" She called to him as he made a run from the room. Putting a hand to her face, Amber frowned as she saw some ice cream on it and groaned slightly. Looking around her room the female grabbed a tissue from a box on the side and while muttering curse words under her breath she got the icecream off of her face.

Though for once in her life, when his little sister walked into the room, Amber saw who it was before she could attack them and so instead gave a light smile. "Whatever he told you..isn't true. That.." She pointed to the icecream on the floor "Was not my fault...at all." The girl laughed "We should give him some payback!" The little girl chimed and Amber nodded in agreement with a light smirk. "Yes...I think we should.." The older girl sat down in the chair where his laptop was and...he was still logged into facebook. Perfect. She'd never done anything like this before but she knew what she was doing sort of, he would suspect this at all....he'd probably be waiting for an attack from them both or something similar, though this time she'd just use this laptop instead. It was basically screaming at her to use it for payback and so, she would gladly do so. Yes as her phone vibrated in her pocket, Amber got it out and read the text with a roll of her eyes. 

To: Jordan Bradley Clark

Very funny -_- Though...seeing as you asked so nicely...and I suppose because it also is your birthday....I won't...I suppose... -_- Well, if we're going somewhere you better stop hiding like I know you are. I'll be waiting by the front door annoying your family until you dooooo XD xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sending it and putting her phone away, the girl of course wasn't going to attack him as she had just said, she'd already gotten him back now through facebook, he could see that later. Standing up and closing the laptop lid, Amber smiled at his sister and whispered "If he asks, say the laptop was closed when you got in here..." The girl nodded and Amber laughed before she headed out the room and towards the stairs "Come on Jordan! Stop being a coward!" Amber called to him as she headed down the stairs not all that quietly and towards the front door.