Two

The picture is of Jordan Bradley Clark, played by Logan Lerman btw / this part is written by me

{Time stands still,

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything

..take away,

what's standing in front of me

Every breath

Every hour has come to this}

School, and more detailed students, could be split in a few groups. At first, you have those who are often called the nerds. They have not many friends, as they love to be alone and study most of their time. There are a few opinions of them. Some think they’re stupid and such, others use them and they are those who appreciate them for who they are. Jordan is one of those who appreciate them. He’s even jealous at them. His grades weren't bad, but they would definitely be better if he didn't have any friends at all. Even though, he wouldn't know what he would do if Amber weren't in his life. The second group are those who don’t study a lot, but still get good grades. The most of them are in the baseball team, where it’s necessary to have good grades – otherwise baseball will be recognized as something that keeps you from getting good grades. The third group are those who study, but still spend time with friends. That all leads to a good social life and school-life. The most amount of students all over the world, since they are kind of universal groups, are in this group. If you asked Jordan, both him and Amber were somewhere between group two and three. There’s only one group left: the fourth group. They’re the ones who party most of their school-time and probably spend more time than necessary at school. They hate the school-part of school, but still they’ll make themselves spend more of that time. Jordan would never get why they would do that, but they probably weren't smart enough to figure out that if they studied more, they’d be rid of school earlier.

It was Friday, and the last period was coming to its end. By the end of the week, most people don’t even bother paying attention in class anymore, especially since it’s math. Jordan tried paying attention, which was not really necessary: he was good in math, but still. Even though, paying attention when there’s a bored girl sitting next to you, is kind of a hard thing. Amber poked Jordan a few times. She could bother everyone with it, just like Jordan was bothered to it in the beginning, but you could say he kind of got used to it.

The teacher kind of never paid attention to the class. Which means that he never really cared whether they paid attention or not, as long as they didn't bother those who wanted to pay attention. When Amber giggled, whispering they were only seven more minutes left, he gave her a look and turned back to explaining the exercises. Jordan suddenly realized they were only a few hours left until his sweet sixteen. He wasn't planning on giving a big party, but his parents ánd Amber were probably about to throw a big party. That’s kind of what Amber did, always planning big parties and activities, even for his other birthdays – which were not that important as his sixteenth birthday. He smiled. Amber was right, the time should hurry up. Not because math was so boring, but because he was getting stress from the time-counting Amber did. “Shh, calm down, you’re getting on my nerves,” Jordan whispered back to his best friend. He didn’t know why, but lately he’s been irritated more often than he ever used to be.